Wednesday, October 10, 2012
The City of Hood River will be performing street improvements on the eastside of town to Bluff Road. The city has contracted with Crestline Construction Company to construct the street improvements.
The work will consist of installing a new storm sewer collection and detention system, as well as replacing an existing out-fall pipe, new asphalt, curb, gutter and sidewalk, and replace the existing guardrail.
The work is scheduled to start Oct. 15 and be completed by Nov. 9. During construction, Bluff Road will be closed to traffic from East Third Street to East Fourth Street, between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Access to the area between East Hazel Street and East Eugene Street will be limited to the upper end of Hazel off of Serpentine Street during these hours.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: ‘Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead’ at CCA
- HR County Library District holds annual Unity Picnic to celebrate diversity, reading
- YESTERYEARS: Hood River pool facing possible closure in 1987
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 23
- ANOTHER VOICE: Call on Gorge Commission to take a stand on coal transport pollution
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 23 edition
- Lions Fundraiser ‘Applerama’ in danger of cancellation
- The Ale List: Full Sail and Harrington team up with Red Ale
- ‘Sketchbook Project’ invites conversation
- poTENtial series continues at Center for Arts
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge