Friday, October 12, 2012
Join WAAAM’s first-ever cruise and car show in Hood River. The vehicle-venerating event will feature two NASCAR race cars on display: The Great Clips racing team #38 Chevrolet show car and #9 World-of-Outlaws race car.
Early registrations 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday include a Hood River (driving) cruise beginning at 5:45 p.m.; 6:30 dinner option and 7:30 movie (included). Full-day event schedule runs Saturday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. with car show, demos, awards, music, food, games and fun.
Enter your car 30 years or older for $25 (includes 2 event entrances). Regular adult tickets are $10 and children are $5. Tickets include museum entrance with over 85 aircraft and over 130 vehicles, plus the car show.
More like this story
- Vandalized sign prompts security precautions at CL School Friday
- Death Notices for Oct. 1: Jack Stone, Jack Stone, Viola Wells, and Gerald Culp
- Service Announcement for Oct. 1: Calvin Peck
- Mt. Hood’s Timberline Trail reopens after upgrades
- Unemployment remains low in Hood River, Wasco Counties
- Bluegrass Jamboree celebrates 17 years
- Man drowns in Pine Hollow reservoir
- Discovery Center hosts ‘This Place’ discussion Oct. 8
- High school senior expands book box project
- All About Fall: Your guide to a bountiful, beautiful time in the Gorge
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge