Friday, October 12, 2012
Join WAAAM’s first-ever cruise and car show in Hood River. The vehicle-venerating event will feature two NASCAR race cars on display: The Great Clips racing team #38 Chevrolet show car and #9 World-of-Outlaws race car.
Early registrations 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday include a Hood River (driving) cruise beginning at 5:45 p.m.; 6:30 dinner option and 7:30 movie (included). Full-day event schedule runs Saturday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. with car show, demos, awards, music, food, games and fun.
Enter your car 30 years or older for $25 (includes 2 event entrances). Regular adult tickets are $10 and children are $5. Tickets include museum entrance with over 85 aircraft and over 130 vehicles, plus the car show.
More like this story
- Appeals Court court affirms Hood River denial of Walmart expansion
- UPDATE: Southeast Mt. Hood fire grows to 60 acres
- Service announcement for Oct. 10
- Death notices for Oct. 7
- HRV’s House: Henderson Community Stadium celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Mosqueda, Weber wed in railside ceremony
- Helicopter photos: Graves, Krenz marry
- Clark, Engel marry in Pine Grove
- All you need is ... to come on the Magical History Tour
- Yesteryears: Lower valley apple harvest in full swing in 1945
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge