Friday, October 12, 2012
Join WAAAM’s first-ever cruise and car show in Hood River. The vehicle-venerating event will feature two NASCAR race cars on display: The Great Clips racing team #38 Chevrolet show car and #9 World-of-Outlaws race car.
Early registrations 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday include a Hood River (driving) cruise beginning at 5:45 p.m.; 6:30 dinner option and 7:30 movie (included). Full-day event schedule runs Saturday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. with car show, demos, awards, music, food, games and fun.
Enter your car 30 years or older for $25 (includes 2 event entrances). Regular adult tickets are $10 and children are $5. Tickets include museum entrance with over 85 aircraft and over 130 vehicles, plus the car show.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge