Friday, October 12, 2012
Join WAAAM’s first-ever cruise and car show in Hood River. The vehicle-venerating event will feature two NASCAR race cars on display: The Great Clips racing team #38 Chevrolet show car and #9 World-of-Outlaws race car.
Early registrations 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday include a Hood River (driving) cruise beginning at 5:45 p.m.; 6:30 dinner option and 7:30 movie (included). Full-day event schedule runs Saturday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. with car show, demos, awards, music, food, games and fun.
Enter your car 30 years or older for $25 (includes 2 event entrances). Regular adult tickets are $10 and children are $5. Tickets include museum entrance with over 85 aircraft and over 130 vehicles, plus the car show.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge