Tuesday, October 16, 2012
The deadline to submit a request for proposal (RFP) for programming at the Regards to Rural 2013 conference is Friday, Oct. 19.
Proposals will be reviewed with notification by Jan. 1. For more information, download the RFP guidelines.
Participants will be a part of the 2013 Regards to Rural Conference, where they can help shape the future of rural communities with innovative and inspiring workshop presentations.
Rural Development Initiatives, in partnership with Oregon State University Rural Studies Program and Extension Service, is searching for high-impact presenters and programming for the Regards to Rural Conference to be held Friday and Saturday, June 21-22, at Oregon State University in Corvallis, with pre-sessions on Thursday, June 20.
The conference, theme, “Powered by Rural,” will renew energy, share practices that work and spark new innovative ideas for strengthening the economic and social vibrancy of rural communities.
Proposals may be submitted online and applicants may submit proposals for more than one session. For more information, download the RFP guidelines at http://r2r.rdiinc.org/.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge