Tuesday, October 16, 2012
The deadline to submit a request for proposal (RFP) for programming at the Regards to Rural 2013 conference is Friday, Oct. 19.
Proposals will be reviewed with notification by Jan. 1. For more information, download the RFP guidelines.
Participants will be a part of the 2013 Regards to Rural Conference, where they can help shape the future of rural communities with innovative and inspiring workshop presentations.
Rural Development Initiatives, in partnership with Oregon State University Rural Studies Program and Extension Service, is searching for high-impact presenters and programming for the Regards to Rural Conference to be held Friday and Saturday, June 21-22, at Oregon State University in Corvallis, with pre-sessions on Thursday, June 20.
The conference, theme, “Powered by Rural,” will renew energy, share practices that work and spark new innovative ideas for strengthening the economic and social vibrancy of rural communities.
Proposals may be submitted online and applicants may submit proposals for more than one session. For more information, download the RFP guidelines at http://r2r.rdiinc.org/.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge