Tuesday, October 16, 2012
The deadline to submit a request for proposal (RFP) for programming at the Regards to Rural 2013 conference is Friday, Oct. 19.
Proposals will be reviewed with notification by Jan. 1. For more information, download the RFP guidelines.
Participants will be a part of the 2013 Regards to Rural Conference, where they can help shape the future of rural communities with innovative and inspiring workshop presentations.
Rural Development Initiatives, in partnership with Oregon State University Rural Studies Program and Extension Service, is searching for high-impact presenters and programming for the Regards to Rural Conference to be held Friday and Saturday, June 21-22, at Oregon State University in Corvallis, with pre-sessions on Thursday, June 20.
The conference, theme, “Powered by Rural,” will renew energy, share practices that work and spark new innovative ideas for strengthening the economic and social vibrancy of rural communities.
Proposals may be submitted online and applicants may submit proposals for more than one session. For more information, download the RFP guidelines at http://r2r.rdiinc.org/.
More like this story
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
- YoHOHs spread summer cheer
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge