Tuesday, October 16, 2012
The deadline to submit a request for proposal (RFP) for programming at the Regards to Rural 2013 conference is Friday, Oct. 19.
Proposals will be reviewed with notification by Jan. 1. For more information, download the RFP guidelines.
Participants will be a part of the 2013 Regards to Rural Conference, where they can help shape the future of rural communities with innovative and inspiring workshop presentations.
Rural Development Initiatives, in partnership with Oregon State University Rural Studies Program and Extension Service, is searching for high-impact presenters and programming for the Regards to Rural Conference to be held Friday and Saturday, June 21-22, at Oregon State University in Corvallis, with pre-sessions on Thursday, June 20.
The conference, theme, “Powered by Rural,” will renew energy, share practices that work and spark new innovative ideas for strengthening the economic and social vibrancy of rural communities.
Proposals may be submitted online and applicants may submit proposals for more than one session. For more information, download the RFP guidelines at http://r2r.rdiinc.org/.
More like this story
- Raffle winner announced
- ‘Santa’s Surprise’ comes to WAAAM
- Police Log, Nov. 20 to 26
- CGCAN hosts holiday party Dec. 20
- Lighted fire trucks roll Dec. 11 to 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 9
- Good Cheer: Small adjustments keep help flowing
- Editor's Notebook: A modest, six-figure solution to NCAA coaching salary excess
- Church News: Updated for Dec. 9 edition
- HRV girls basketball win in the final seconds at home
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge