Tuesday, October 16, 2012
The deadline to submit a request for proposal (RFP) for programming at the Regards to Rural 2013 conference is Friday, Oct. 19.
Proposals will be reviewed with notification by Jan. 1. For more information, download the RFP guidelines.
Participants will be a part of the 2013 Regards to Rural Conference, where they can help shape the future of rural communities with innovative and inspiring workshop presentations.
Rural Development Initiatives, in partnership with Oregon State University Rural Studies Program and Extension Service, is searching for high-impact presenters and programming for the Regards to Rural Conference to be held Friday and Saturday, June 21-22, at Oregon State University in Corvallis, with pre-sessions on Thursday, June 20.
The conference, theme, “Powered by Rural,” will renew energy, share practices that work and spark new innovative ideas for strengthening the economic and social vibrancy of rural communities.
Proposals may be submitted online and applicants may submit proposals for more than one session. For more information, download the RFP guidelines at http://r2r.rdiinc.org/.
More like this story
- After a winless 2014 season, HRV girls team places third at state tournament
- HAHRC BEATS: November is Diabetes Awareness Month
- National Initiative: Mindfulness Center trains ‘Mental Health First Aid’
- Red Cross recommends iron-rich foods prior to blood donation
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 21
- Pitch and Pool: Kudos for fall success, and a look ahead
- Jim Drake’s Entertainment Blog: Doing what it takes to be the ‘Finest’
- Overlapping ‘Pray for Snow’ parties happen Saturday
- Entertainment Update for Nov. 21
- B Gorge-us Boutique opens, shares space with Gandara
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge