Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Oregon DMV headquarters and all local DMV field offices will be closed Friday, Oct. 19.
The closure is the sixth of 10 statewide mandatory unpaid “furlough” days for state employees for the 2011-13 budget period.
People can do some business with DMV online any time. Online services include most passenger vehicle registration renewals, changes of address and notice of vehicle sale. To access online services go to OregonDMV. com.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge