Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Looking for information on retirement or estate planning? Join Columbia Gorge Community College Foundation’s free estate planning seminar, Oct. 22 5-6 p.m. at CGCC’s campus in The Dalles.
Featured speakers will include: Dan Peterson, V.P. of Principal Gifts and Gift Planning at Oregon State University; Sid Rowe, CPA and owner of Rowe and Deming, LLC; and Attorney Charles K. Toole, of Dunn, Toole, Coats, and Carter, LLP.
Presenters will cover a variety of topics on estate planning, taxation, beneficiaries and charitable interests.
Registration encouraged via email to: email@example.com or call: 541-506-6113.
More like this story
- Service announcement for Nov. 25
- Yesteryears: Postal Route 6 added to HR Postal Service 1975
- Art Sale and Show at CCA
- Wy’east lists first-quarter honor roll
- How to Help, updated for Nov. 25
- Friends of Mt. Adams host ‘Cougar Creek burn’ forum
- Freeze Frames
- Daily Bread: The parting gift
- Travelogue: Family’s two-year sojourn in Bangkok connects them to the people
- Ornament sale benefits Big Brothers Big Sisters
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge