Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Looking for information on retirement or estate planning? Join Columbia Gorge Community College Foundation’s free estate planning seminar, Oct. 22 5-6 p.m. at CGCC’s campus in The Dalles.
Featured speakers will include: Dan Peterson, V.P. of Principal Gifts and Gift Planning at Oregon State University; Sid Rowe, CPA and owner of Rowe and Deming, LLC; and Attorney Charles K. Toole, of Dunn, Toole, Coats, and Carter, LLP.
Presenters will cover a variety of topics on estate planning, taxation, beneficiaries and charitable interests.
Registration encouraged via email to: email@example.com or call: 541-506-6113.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Westside forum July 26
- Fair Time: HOOD RIVER COUNTY FAIR — ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
- YESTERYEARS: ‘Lassie’ films in HR in 1947
- Daily Bread: Blame it on The Moon
- McAlexanders celebrate 50th anniversary
- Hood River Library hosts Death Café
- Police Log, July 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, July 16 to 22
- Biologists give mixed news for Columbia steelhead
- Pet of the Week: Charlie is happy and playful
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge