Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Looking for information on retirement or estate planning? Join Columbia Gorge Community College Foundation’s free estate planning seminar, Oct. 22 5-6 p.m. at CGCC’s campus in The Dalles.
Featured speakers will include: Dan Peterson, V.P. of Principal Gifts and Gift Planning at Oregon State University; Sid Rowe, CPA and owner of Rowe and Deming, LLC; and Attorney Charles K. Toole, of Dunn, Toole, Coats, and Carter, LLP.
Presenters will cover a variety of topics on estate planning, taxation, beneficiaries and charitable interests.
Registration encouraged via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 541-506-6113.
More like this story
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
- Kegler's Corner: Randy’s Painting Tops Industrial
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge