Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Looking for information on retirement or estate planning? Join Columbia Gorge Community College Foundation’s free estate planning seminar, Oct. 22 5-6 p.m. at CGCC’s campus in The Dalles.
Featured speakers will include: Dan Peterson, V.P. of Principal Gifts and Gift Planning at Oregon State University; Sid Rowe, CPA and owner of Rowe and Deming, LLC; and Attorney Charles K. Toole, of Dunn, Toole, Coats, and Carter, LLP.
Presenters will cover a variety of topics on estate planning, taxation, beneficiaries and charitable interests.
Registration encouraged via email to: email@example.com or call: 541-506-6113.
More like this story
- UPDATE: Southeast Mt. Hood fire grows to 60 acres
- Service announcement for Oct. 10
- Death notices for Oct. 7
- HRV’s House: Henderson Community Stadium celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Gorge Soup adds ‘Visual Arts’ event
- Mosqueda, Weber wed in railside ceremony
- Helicopter photos: Graves, Krenz marry
- Clark, Engel marry in Pine Grove
- All you need is ... to come on the Magical History Tour
- Yesteryears: Lower valley apple harvest in full swing in 1945
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge