Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Looking for information on retirement or estate planning? Join Columbia Gorge Community College Foundation’s free estate planning seminar, Oct. 22 5-6 p.m. at CGCC’s campus in The Dalles.
Featured speakers will include: Dan Peterson, V.P. of Principal Gifts and Gift Planning at Oregon State University; Sid Rowe, CPA and owner of Rowe and Deming, LLC; and Attorney Charles K. Toole, of Dunn, Toole, Coats, and Carter, LLP.
Presenters will cover a variety of topics on estate planning, taxation, beneficiaries and charitable interests.
Registration encouraged via email to: email@example.com or call: 541-506-6113.
More like this story
- Death notices for Aug. 31: Robert Stratton and Dale Glasgow
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge