Tuesday, October 16, 2012
A mother (Lisa Roth-Baisden) has an unusual request for her rebellious daughter (Emma Spaulding) in “Dead Man’s Apartment,” one of four one-acts in the current production at CAST theater in Hood River. Also on the bill are “My Cup Ranneth Over,” “Incident at the Border” and “Ledge, Ledger and the Legend.” Three of the shows have first-time directors (Kathleen Morrow, David Fox and Bruce Ludwig) and the fourth is directed by Gary Young. Shows run Oct. 18-20, 7:30 p.m. Tickets are at Waucoma Bookstore, online: showTix4U.com or at the door. $15 adults, $12 seniors/students, $8 under 12. NOTE: There is isolated use of adult language in two of the plays, and “Ledge” uses comedy to address the topic of suicide.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge