Friday, October 19, 2012
With the weather turning cold and the potential for school delays on the horizon, parents need to re-subscribe to the Hood River County School District FlashAlert system.
Even if you were on the automatic email notification list last winter, you may need to update your subscription to get timely notices of snow closures and delays as many old subscribers were timed-out on the system.
Go to the school district website at www.hood river.k12.or.us and look on the left-hand side of the page under “site shortcuts.”
Select the top button, which says, “Check HRCSD delays and closures and sign up for FlashAlert.”
You will be redirected to the statewide FlashAlert system and directed on how to sign up.
More like this story
- Cider Central: Cider Café opens, ’Gorge Society’ rebrands
- HR Library hosts Songwriters in the Round Sept. 16
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 5
- Labor Day: Drive with care, and take a moment to honor workers who can’t take a break
- Editor's Notebook: Will guards’ new disdain cancel refugees tickets’ aboard today’s European train?
- Police Log, Aug. 24 to 30
- Building Permits, City, August 2015
- HRV girls soccer looks to continue its winning ways
- Sports Briefs for Sept. 5
- Young team, playoff dreams for HRV volleyball
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge