Friday, October 19, 2012
With the weather turning cold and the potential for school delays on the horizon, parents need to re-subscribe to the Hood River County School District FlashAlert system.
Even if you were on the automatic email notification list last winter, you may need to update your subscription to get timely notices of snow closures and delays as many old subscribers were timed-out on the system.
Go to the school district website at www.hood river.k12.or.us and look on the left-hand side of the page under “site shortcuts.”
Select the top button, which says, “Check HRCSD delays and closures and sign up for FlashAlert.”
You will be redirected to the statewide FlashAlert system and directed on how to sign up.
More like this story
- Heights house fire roars up Friday
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge