Friday, October 19, 2012
With the weather turning cold and the potential for school delays on the horizon, parents need to re-subscribe to the Hood River County School District FlashAlert system.
Even if you were on the automatic email notification list last winter, you may need to update your subscription to get timely notices of snow closures and delays as many old subscribers were timed-out on the system.
Go to the school district website at www.hood river.k12.or.us and look on the left-hand side of the page under “site shortcuts.”
Select the top button, which says, “Check HRCSD delays and closures and sign up for FlashAlert.”
You will be redirected to the statewide FlashAlert system and directed on how to sign up.
More like this story
- Mt. Hood’s Timberline Trail reopens after upgrades
- Unemployment remains low in Hood River, Wasco Counties
- Bluegrass Jamboree celebrates 17 years
- Man drowns in Pine Hollow reservoir
- Discovery Center hosts ‘This Place’ discussion Oct. 8
- High school senior expands book box project
- All About Fall: Your guide to a bountiful, beautiful time in the Gorge
- Young, Wilson married at Griffin House
- Gorge CROP Walk raises $5,000, and counting
- ‘Chaos of the day’ leads to happy end
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge