Friday, October 19, 2012
With the weather turning cold and the potential for school delays on the horizon, parents need to re-subscribe to the Hood River County School District FlashAlert system.
Even if you were on the automatic email notification list last winter, you may need to update your subscription to get timely notices of snow closures and delays as many old subscribers were timed-out on the system.
Go to the school district website at www.hood river.k12.or.us and look on the left-hand side of the page under “site shortcuts.”
Select the top button, which says, “Check HRCSD delays and closures and sign up for FlashAlert.”
You will be redirected to the statewide FlashAlert system and directed on how to sign up.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge