Friday, October 19, 2012
With the weather turning cold and the potential for school delays on the horizon, parents need to re-subscribe to the Hood River County School District FlashAlert system.
Even if you were on the automatic email notification list last winter, you may need to update your subscription to get timely notices of snow closures and delays as many old subscribers were timed-out on the system.
Go to the school district website at www.hood river.k12.or.us and look on the left-hand side of the page under “site shortcuts.”
Select the top button, which says, “Check HRCSD delays and closures and sign up for FlashAlert.”
You will be redirected to the statewide FlashAlert system and directed on how to sign up.
More like this story
- Flags Lowered: Seaside Police Sgt. Jason Goodding
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6