Friday, October 19, 2012
CSRT Hoedown fundraiser Saturday
Celebrating its 35th season, the Cooper Spur Race Team is preparing for its annual Hoedown fundraiser dinner, auction and evening of all-around shenanigans, complete with live music and a mechanical bull. The 21-and-over event is Oct. 20, 7-11 p.m. at Springhouse Cellar. Tickets are $35 each, available at the door or in advance at Columbia Gorge Title, Waucoma Bookstore or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hall of Fame night, Booster club fundraiser Oct. 26
Join Hood River Valley Booster Club and the newest inductees into the Hood River Valley High School Hall of Fame on Oct. 26 for an evening of socializing and high school football. Activities will begin before the HRV vs. The Dalles-Wahtonka football game with a barbecue fundraiser for the HRV Booster Club, which provides funding for sports programs and clubs, the annual Luau, the senior all-night party and more. The barbecue will start at 6 p.m. at the football field. A silent auction with handmade desserts will also be held that night at the Eagle’s Nest for the same fundraising purposes.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events