Friday, October 19, 2012
CSRT Hoedown fundraiser Saturday
Celebrating its 35th season, the Cooper Spur Race Team is preparing for its annual Hoedown fundraiser dinner, auction and evening of all-around shenanigans, complete with live music and a mechanical bull. The 21-and-over event is Oct. 20, 7-11 p.m. at Springhouse Cellar. Tickets are $35 each, available at the door or in advance at Columbia Gorge Title, Waucoma Bookstore or by emailing email@example.com.
Hall of Fame night, Booster club fundraiser Oct. 26
Join Hood River Valley Booster Club and the newest inductees into the Hood River Valley High School Hall of Fame on Oct. 26 for an evening of socializing and high school football. Activities will begin before the HRV vs. The Dalles-Wahtonka football game with a barbecue fundraiser for the HRV Booster Club, which provides funding for sports programs and clubs, the annual Luau, the senior all-night party and more. The barbecue will start at 6 p.m. at the football field. A silent auction with handmade desserts will also be held that night at the Eagle’s Nest for the same fundraising purposes.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge