Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Gorge Health Connect Inc. sponsors an Electronic Health Record workshop for healthcare students, workforce and caregivers of the Mid Columbia region on Oct. 27.
Topics to be covered include history of modern healthcare and technology, health information (IT) privacy and security, financial incentives for the use of health IT, documentation practices, patient safety and more.
Students will practice skills in role-based activities such as clinician, nurse and medical assistant, using an actual electronic health record.
Student progress will be assessed through multiple-choice self- assessments.
The workshop will be at The Dalles Campus of Columbia Gorge Community College. Contact CGCC to register. Cost is $59; limited scholarships are available. Contact email@example.com.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
- Letters to the Editor for July 23
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge