Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Gorge Health Connect Inc. sponsors an Electronic Health Record workshop for healthcare students, workforce and caregivers of the Mid Columbia region on Oct. 27.
Topics to be covered include history of modern healthcare and technology, health information (IT) privacy and security, financial incentives for the use of health IT, documentation practices, patient safety and more.
Students will practice skills in role-based activities such as clinician, nurse and medical assistant, using an actual electronic health record.
Student progress will be assessed through multiple-choice self- assessments.
The workshop will be at The Dalles Campus of Columbia Gorge Community College. Contact CGCC to register. Cost is $59; limited scholarships are available. Contact email@example.com.
More like this story
- Pet of the Week: Roxy is happy, friendly girl
- ‘Walk with Ease’ starts in September
- ‘Terrific Tale of Thumbelina’ Aug. 25 at Arts Center
- Police Log, Aug. 7 to 13
- ‘Wheels of Hope’ nominations sought
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 19
- EDITOR’S NOTEBOOK: Two guys, one contested parking space, two police officers: one wonders
- Church News: St. Mary’s holds retirement party for Rev. Maag
- FILL THE BOOT
- 4-H Results, 2017 Hood River County Fair
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge