Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Gorge Health Connect Inc. sponsors an Electronic Health Record workshop for healthcare students, workforce and caregivers of the Mid Columbia region on Oct. 27.
Topics to be covered include history of modern healthcare and technology, health information (IT) privacy and security, financial incentives for the use of health IT, documentation practices, patient safety and more.
Students will practice skills in role-based activities such as clinician, nurse and medical assistant, using an actual electronic health record.
Student progress will be assessed through multiple-choice self- assessments.
The workshop will be at The Dalles Campus of Columbia Gorge Community College. Contact CGCC to register. Cost is $59; limited scholarships are available. Contact email@example.com.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for June 21
- Another Voice: New legislation is win-win for community college students
- Fight leads to reported stabbing in Cascade Locks
- Former Hood River resident dies in wreck on I-84
- Columbia sturgeon season returns
- High Prairie Firehouse Sale back this weekend
- Roots and Branches: High energy children and the belief to succeed
- Entertainment Update for June 21
- Loretta and Patsy: Together Again
- Sports briefs for June 21
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge