Friday, October 26, 2012
The Columbia Arts Stage Troupe (CAST) is the managing body for the resident community theater company at the Columbia Center for the Arts. There are currently two, three-year term vacancies on the committee.
“The involvement of CAST committee members is a critical part of ensuring the program’s success,” said committee president Bruce Ludwig. “We work with the Center staff to manage the overall business of the theater, ranging from creating the budget to developing policies and procedures, overseeing selection of plays and developing our theater community.”
The committee welcomes applicants with financial, operational and/or fundraising experience. Prior experience with community theater and/or other creative arts is highly desired and general community involvement is preferred.
Committee members are expected to work as a team on CAST projects, attend activities at the Center and participate in various fundraisers.
Applications are due by Nov. 11 and can be picked up at the Center or obtained by emailing Bruce Ludwig at email@example.com.
More like this story
- Service announcements for Oct. 29: Jennifer Ringlbauer and Bertha Gallagher
- Death notices for Oct. 29: Mary Hoyt and Manuel Zamudio
- Parkdale Pumpkin parade, fun run Oct. 29
- HR artist crafts White Salmon sign
- Three appeals filed on UP’s Mosier track project
- Search suspended for west Gorge hiker
- Yesteryears: Trailer-house colony plan to ease housing shortage abandoned in 1946
- Police Log, Oct. 1 to 8
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 26
- ‘Remember Minoru’: Hood River community honors a civil rights hero
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge