Friday, October 26, 2012
The Columbia Arts Stage Troupe (CAST) is the managing body for the resident community theater company at the Columbia Center for the Arts. There are currently two, three-year term vacancies on the committee.
“The involvement of CAST committee members is a critical part of ensuring the program’s success,” said committee president Bruce Ludwig. “We work with the Center staff to manage the overall business of the theater, ranging from creating the budget to developing policies and procedures, overseeing selection of plays and developing our theater community.”
The committee welcomes applicants with financial, operational and/or fundraising experience. Prior experience with community theater and/or other creative arts is highly desired and general community involvement is preferred.
Committee members are expected to work as a team on CAST projects, attend activities at the Center and participate in various fundraisers.
Applications are due by Nov. 11 and can be picked up at the Center or obtained by emailing Bruce Ludwig at email@example.com.
More like this story
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
- Police Log, June 27 to July 8
- Letters to the Editor for July 27
- Local Impact: United Way helps, 'one person at a time'
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge