Friday, October 26, 2012
The Columbia Arts Stage Troupe (CAST) is the managing body for the resident community theater company at the Columbia Center for the Arts. There are currently two, three-year term vacancies on the committee.
“The involvement of CAST committee members is a critical part of ensuring the program’s success,” said committee president Bruce Ludwig. “We work with the Center staff to manage the overall business of the theater, ranging from creating the budget to developing policies and procedures, overseeing selection of plays and developing our theater community.”
The committee welcomes applicants with financial, operational and/or fundraising experience. Prior experience with community theater and/or other creative arts is highly desired and general community involvement is preferred.
Committee members are expected to work as a team on CAST projects, attend activities at the Center and participate in various fundraisers.
Applications are due by Nov. 11 and can be picked up at the Center or obtained by emailing Bruce Ludwig at email@example.com.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 16
- Gorge Happiness Month: Mandy Kurfurst uses ‘The Daily Three’ to center herself
- Police Log, Nov. 27 to Dec. 10
- ‘Operation Christmas Child’ sets collection record for 2017 campaign
- FutureBus visits Cascade Locks Elementary
- History Museum of Hood River County hosts open house Saturday
- Pet of the Week: Gus the Yorkie is ‘sweetest in town’
- Kegler's Corner: Rod Pratt Bowls Bigly
- ‘Loving Vincent’ Dec. 20 at CCA
- How to help during the holidays