Friday, October 26, 2012
The Columbia Arts Stage Troupe (CAST) is the managing body for the resident community theater company at the Columbia Center for the Arts. There are currently two, three-year term vacancies on the committee.
“The involvement of CAST committee members is a critical part of ensuring the program’s success,” said committee president Bruce Ludwig. “We work with the Center staff to manage the overall business of the theater, ranging from creating the budget to developing policies and procedures, overseeing selection of plays and developing our theater community.”
The committee welcomes applicants with financial, operational and/or fundraising experience. Prior experience with community theater and/or other creative arts is highly desired and general community involvement is preferred.
Committee members are expected to work as a team on CAST projects, attend activities at the Center and participate in various fundraisers.
Applications are due by Nov. 11 and can be picked up at the Center or obtained by emailing Bruce Ludwig at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge