Friday, October 26, 2012
The Columbia Arts Stage Troupe (CAST) is the managing body for the resident community theater company at the Columbia Center for the Arts. There are currently two, three-year term vacancies on the committee.
“The involvement of CAST committee members is a critical part of ensuring the program’s success,” said committee president Bruce Ludwig. “We work with the Center staff to manage the overall business of the theater, ranging from creating the budget to developing policies and procedures, overseeing selection of plays and developing our theater community.”
The committee welcomes applicants with financial, operational and/or fundraising experience. Prior experience with community theater and/or other creative arts is highly desired and general community involvement is preferred.
Committee members are expected to work as a team on CAST projects, attend activities at the Center and participate in various fundraisers.
Applications are due by Nov. 11 and can be picked up at the Center or obtained by emailing Bruce Ludwig at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Cascade Locks brush fire contained
- Lorang Fine Art open house will be Oct. 4
- Body of missing paddle boarder found in Columbia River
- Lummi Totem visits Hood River
- Living with Smoke
- Toward a healthier HRV: Health Center serves students this fall
- CL Port hosts Aug. 29 Bridge of the Gods walk
- Lost hiker, 75, found safe at Laurance Lake
- Brian Stenberg returns to his roots as Horizon’s new A.D.
- In its fifth running, Paddle Challenge is bigger than ever
Helicopter searches for hiker
BLACKHAWK helicopter flies over Mt. Hood National Forest near Laurance Lake on Friday, Aug. 21. The military aircraft was called in to help police seek a missing hiker from The Dalles. Enlarge