Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Ginger Swanson, a broker with Windermere/Glenn Taylor Real Estate, has been named the Realtor of the Year by the Mid-Columbia Association of Realtors. Swanson, who is licensed in both Oregon and Washington, works out of the company’s offices in Hood River, Bingen and Stevenson.
A committee of MCAR board officers, former recipients and current association members selected Swanson for the Realtor of the Year award, which is based on community involvement, volunteerism, high ethical standards of practice and service in the local association. Last year, Kim Salvesen, owner of Windermere/Glenn Taylor, received this award.
“I’m honored to be Realtor of the Year. I love my job and I love to help people. Being a Realtor is enjoyable, as well as challenging at times,” said Swanson. “I would like to share this honor with all of my colleagues who work just as hard as I do.”
Swanson has served on the MCAR board for the past two years. She has also been an active member in the International Soroptimist of Mount Adams club for the past eight years.
More like this story
- Parkdale Pumpkin parade, fun run Oct. 29
- HR artist crafts White Salmon sign
- Three appeals filed on UP’s Mosier track project
- Search suspended for west Gorge hiker
- Yesteryears: Trailer-house colony plan to ease housing shortage abandoned in 1946
- Police Log, Oct. 1 to 8
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 26
- ‘Remember Minoru’: Hood River community honors a civil rights hero
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 26
- The Ale List: pFriem ranks tops in Oregonian brewery list
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge