Wednesday, September 5, 2012
JoAnn Rothe writes, “The family of Carole Laughlin would like to think the medical personnel at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital.
“Our mother, wife and friend got excellent supportive care during her hospital stay. The team of specialists showed Carole and her family the utmost respect.
“We would also love to send a special thank you to Steve, a physical therapist, who went the extra mile to make sure Carole was cared for during her week-long stay. Great job, Steve.
“We would also like to thank Dr. Orlando Acosta for his excellent care, as well as his dedication to the future care of our loved one. Great job and God bless you all.”
More like this story
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
- YoHOHs spread summer cheer
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge