Wednesday, September 5, 2012
JoAnn Rothe writes, “The family of Carole Laughlin would like to think the medical personnel at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital.
“Our mother, wife and friend got excellent supportive care during her hospital stay. The team of specialists showed Carole and her family the utmost respect.
“We would also love to send a special thank you to Steve, a physical therapist, who went the extra mile to make sure Carole was cared for during her week-long stay. Great job, Steve.
“We would also like to thank Dr. Orlando Acosta for his excellent care, as well as his dedication to the future care of our loved one. Great job and God bless you all.”
More like this story
- On Stage for Christmas
- Gorge Kids in Action — filling a wish list for others
- Looking for fun? Try mini-golf this weekend
- Warm gifts: Parkhurst says thank you
- Hospice Youth thanks veterans for their service
- Lions grocery contest winners announced
- Columbia Art Center ‘Nook’ features artist Steve Stegall
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 28
- Minoru Yasui: Governor adds to Hood River native’s Presidential Medal of Freedom honor
- Class of ’66 seeks classmates
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge