Wednesday, September 5, 2012
JoAnn Rothe writes, “The family of Carole Laughlin would like to think the medical personnel at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital.
“Our mother, wife and friend got excellent supportive care during her hospital stay. The team of specialists showed Carole and her family the utmost respect.
“We would also love to send a special thank you to Steve, a physical therapist, who went the extra mile to make sure Carole was cared for during her week-long stay. Great job, Steve.
“We would also like to thank Dr. Orlando Acosta for his excellent care, as well as his dedication to the future care of our loved one. Great job and God bless you all.”
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge