Thursday, September 20, 2012
Take a hike: Late summer is a perfect time to visit this majestic trail and mountain lake. Temperatures are cool, crowds are gone for the season and the area is carpeted with delicious huckleberries. Don't know where this is? Check the Hood River News Facebook page to find out.
Photo info: Taken Sept. 17 on Nikon D300s at 1000 ISO at f/2.8.
Photo gallery: Photos of the Day September 2012
Photos of the day for September 2012
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events