Thursday, September 20, 2012
Take a hike: Late summer is a perfect time to visit this majestic trail and mountain lake. Temperatures are cool, crowds are gone for the season and the area is carpeted with delicious huckleberries. Don't know where this is? Check the Hood River News Facebook page to find out.
Photo info: Taken Sept. 17 on Nikon D300s at 1000 ISO at f/2.8.
Photo gallery: Photos of the Day September 2012
Photos of the day for September 2012
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge