Thursday, September 20, 2012
Take a hike: Late summer is a perfect time to visit this majestic trail and mountain lake. Temperatures are cool, crowds are gone for the season and the area is carpeted with delicious huckleberries. Don't know where this is? Check the Hood River News Facebook page to find out.
Photo info: Taken Sept. 17 on Nikon D300s at 1000 ISO at f/2.8.
Photo gallery: Photos of the Day September 2012
Photos of the day for September 2012
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge