Saturday, September 22, 2012
James ‘Jim’ Smith
James Edward Smith — “ Jim” — passed away Sept. 20, 2012, in Hood River, Ore.
Jim was born July 17, 1930, in McLean, Texas, to Ernest and Mammie Smith.
Jim was 82 years of age. Jim was greatly loved and will be greatly missed. Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center 1401 Belmont Avenue, Hood River, OR 97031.
To leave a note of condolence for the family, visit www.Andersonstributecen-ter.com.
More like this story
- Gorge quilters featured in area shows this summer and fall
- Entertainment Update for July 30
- ‘American Pickers’ seeks local troves
- Richard Tillinghast concert at library Aug 10
- Gorge Soup art grant applications due Aug. 20
- Elections 2016: Gudman talks state treasurer bid during Hood River visit
- Ways of the Wind: July weather a windfall
- ‘Officer Friendly’ Sergeant Jesse Flem retires after 30 years
- Summer construction closes roads in Mount Hood National Forest
- Chief Wells resigns from Fire Dept.
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge