Saturday, September 22, 2012
James ‘Jim’ Smith
James Edward Smith — “ Jim” — passed away Sept. 20, 2012, in Hood River, Ore.
Jim was born July 17, 1930, in McLean, Texas, to Ernest and Mammie Smith.
Jim was 82 years of age. Jim was greatly loved and will be greatly missed. Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center 1401 Belmont Avenue, Hood River, OR 97031.
To leave a note of condolence for the family, visit www.Andersonstributecen-ter.com.
More like this story
- Yesteryears: Cooper’s Spur Road completed in 1926
- ‘Age of Dignity’ discussion series starts Oct. 22
- Advocacy Center holds fundraiser Oct. 22
- Roots and Branches: Find and use your tools
- Columbia Gorge Peace Village hosts film
- WS Library holds ‘Boys in the Boat’ talk Oct. 22
- Gorge receives national honor this weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 19
- ‘Mayerdale Place’ program Oct. 21
- County continues marijuana hearings
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge