Saturday, September 22, 2012
James ‘Jim’ Smith
James Edward Smith — “ Jim” — passed away Sept. 20, 2012, in Hood River, Ore.
Jim was born July 17, 1930, in McLean, Texas, to Ernest and Mammie Smith.
Jim was 82 years of age. Jim was greatly loved and will be greatly missed. Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center 1401 Belmont Avenue, Hood River, OR 97031.
To leave a note of condolence for the family, visit www.Andersonstributecen-ter.com.
More like this story
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
- YoHOHs spread summer cheer
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge