Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Several hundred riders departed from downtown Hood River Saturday morning for the start of the 2012 Echelon Gran Fondo. The event is more of a group ride than a race, although certain sections of the various courses were timed. For results and details see www.echelongranfondo.org.
More like this story
- Into the thick of 'thinning'
- Hood River School Board okays bond request
- What's going on for Valentine's and President's Day?
- Cascade Locks Port will rebuild historic engine building
- Gorge Foundation gains major donation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 13
- Arts center celebrates 10 years with free Kick-Off Party
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 13
- Editorial: Pool Queue
- City Council approves ‘symbolic’ step on gun control