Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Welcome to the new and improved hoodrivernews.com. Today, we are in the first stages of rolling out a new online experience for our readers and subscribers.
Our new site is designed to foster more community engagement, allow us to present content in a variety of ways and make for a more in-depth experience.
In the coming weeks we will be rolling out versions of the site which are optimized for mobile and tablet users.
Over the next few months we'll also be introducing more ways to allow our subscribers to get even more out of the site.
You can view a quick video tour of the site below or just register and jump right on in.
If you find any issues with the site, or anything which does not seem to be working properly, drop me a line here and let me know. We'll try to get it fixed as soon as possible.
More like this story
- Columbia Gorge Express bus starts Memorial Day weekend
- Missing woman reported, last seen in Stevenson
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party fun
- Memorial Day Weekend events … and beyond
- DRAGON DASH
- Acute story
- Memorial Day service, May 29 at Idlewilde
- Sports briefs for May 27
- Columbia Gorge Genealogical Society meets June 10 at Discovery Center
- The Dalles museums offer free admission for military
Hood River firefighters battle Heights blaze
Hood River firefighters tackled an early morning fire at an answering service in the Heights Wednesday morning. The 1 a.m fire was caused by an electrical panel and eventually gutted the office. Enlarge