Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Welcome to the new and improved hoodrivernews.com. Today, we are in the first stages of rolling out a new online experience for our readers and subscribers.
Our new site is designed to foster more community engagement, allow us to present content in a variety of ways and make for a more in-depth experience.
In the coming weeks we will be rolling out versions of the site which are optimized for mobile and tablet users.
Over the next few months we'll also be introducing more ways to allow our subscribers to get even more out of the site.
You can view a quick video tour of the site below or just register and jump right on in.
If you find any issues with the site, or anything which does not seem to be working properly, drop me a line here and let me know. We'll try to get it fixed as soon as possible.
More like this story
- Cascade Locks brush fire contained
- Lorang Fine Art open house will be Oct. 4
- Body of missing paddle boarder found in Columbia River
- Lummi Totem visits Hood River
- Living with Smoke
- Toward a healthier HRV: Health Center serves students this fall
- CL Port hosts Aug. 29 Bridge of the Gods walk
- Lost hiker, 75, found safe at Laurance Lake
- Brian Stenberg returns to his roots as Horizon’s new A.D.
- In its fifth running, Paddle Challenge is bigger than ever
Helicopter searches for hiker
BLACKHAWK helicopter flies over Mt. Hood National Forest near Laurance Lake on Friday, Aug. 21. The military aircraft was called in to help police seek a missing hiker from The Dalles. Enlarge