Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Welcome to the new and improved hoodrivernews.com. Today, we are in the first stages of rolling out a new online experience for our readers and subscribers.
Our new site is designed to foster more community engagement, allow us to present content in a variety of ways and make for a more in-depth experience.
In the coming weeks we will be rolling out versions of the site which are optimized for mobile and tablet users.
Over the next few months we'll also be introducing more ways to allow our subscribers to get even more out of the site.
You can view a quick video tour of the site below or just register and jump right on in.
If you find any issues with the site, or anything which does not seem to be working properly, drop me a line here and let me know. We'll try to get it fixed as soon as possible.
More like this story
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
- Police Log, June 27 to July 8
- Letters to the Editor for July 27
- Local Impact: United Way helps, 'one person at a time'
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge