Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Welcome to the new and improved hoodrivernews.com. Today, we are in the first stages of rolling out a new online experience for our readers and subscribers.
Our new site is designed to foster more community engagement, allow us to present content in a variety of ways and make for a more in-depth experience.
In the coming weeks we will be rolling out versions of the site which are optimized for mobile and tablet users.
Over the next few months we'll also be introducing more ways to allow our subscribers to get even more out of the site.
You can view a quick video tour of the site below or just register and jump right on in.
If you find any issues with the site, or anything which does not seem to be working properly, drop me a line here and let me know. We'll try to get it fixed as soon as possible.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge