Friday, September 28, 2012
Second street overpass was closed to northbound traffic for close to half an hour Friday afternoon following a two car injury accident.
Robert Worth of Hood River suffered minor injuries when his Chevy van was hit in the side while traveling northbound on the overpass by a truck driven by Alan Rogers of Cook, Washington as Worth was exiting the freeway.
Hood River police cited Rodgers for failure to yield. Hood River Fire Department medics treated Worth at the scene.
The scene was cleared around 30 minutes after the accident
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events