Friday, September 28, 2012
Second street overpass was closed to northbound traffic for close to half an hour Friday afternoon following a two car injury accident.
Robert Worth of Hood River suffered minor injuries when his Chevy van was hit in the side while traveling northbound on the overpass by a truck driven by Alan Rogers of Cook, Washington as Worth was exiting the freeway.
Hood River police cited Rodgers for failure to yield. Hood River Fire Department medics treated Worth at the scene.
The scene was cleared around 30 minutes after the accident
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
- Shoreline trail widened under HR Bridge
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge