Friday, September 28, 2012
Second street overpass was closed to northbound traffic for close to half an hour Friday afternoon following a two car injury accident.
Robert Worth of Hood River suffered minor injuries when his Chevy van was hit in the side while traveling northbound on the overpass by a truck driven by Alan Rogers of Cook, Washington as Worth was exiting the freeway.
Hood River police cited Rodgers for failure to yield. Hood River Fire Department medics treated Worth at the scene.
The scene was cleared around 30 minutes after the accident
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Walmart sells 16.3 acres to Ryan’s Juice
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge