Friday, September 28, 2012
Second street overpass was closed to northbound traffic for close to half an hour Friday afternoon following a two car injury accident.
Robert Worth of Hood River suffered minor injuries when his Chevy van was hit in the side while traveling northbound on the overpass by a truck driven by Alan Rogers of Cook, Washington as Worth was exiting the freeway.
Hood River police cited Rodgers for failure to yield. Hood River Fire Department medics treated Worth at the scene.
The scene was cleared around 30 minutes after the accident
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge