Friday, September 28, 2012
Second street overpass was closed to northbound traffic for close to half an hour Friday afternoon following a two car injury accident.
Robert Worth of Hood River suffered minor injuries when his Chevy van was hit in the side while traveling northbound on the overpass by a truck driven by Alan Rogers of Cook, Washington as Worth was exiting the freeway.
Hood River police cited Rodgers for failure to yield. Hood River Fire Department medics treated Worth at the scene.
The scene was cleared around 30 minutes after the accident
More like this story
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
- City of Hood River: Mayor asks Rep. Walden to ‘join our collective call’ on energy
- Power line fire doused Monday
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge