Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Mid-Columbia Medical Center in The Dalles holds training and testing programs on April 17, at 5:30 p.m. and May 1, beginning at 11 a.m., for dogs and handlers interested in participating in the hospital’s pet visitation program.
The dog’s personality (as well as their handler’s personality, of course) is key in creating a successful pet visitor team.
Once a dog is accepted into the program, his or her handler will be given information about being a volunteer at MCMC.
Forms and information packets are available by calling Celeste at 541-506-6426 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge