Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Mid-Columbia Medical Center in The Dalles holds training and testing programs on April 17, at 5:30 p.m. and May 1, beginning at 11 a.m., for dogs and handlers interested in participating in the hospital’s pet visitation program.
The dog’s personality (as well as their handler’s personality, of course) is key in creating a successful pet visitor team.
Once a dog is accepted into the program, his or her handler will be given information about being a volunteer at MCMC.
Forms and information packets are available by calling Celeste at 541-506-6426 or by emailing email@example.com.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Westside forum July 26
- Fair Time: HOOD RIVER COUNTY FAIR — ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
- YESTERYEARS: ‘Lassie’ films in HR in 1947
- Daily Bread: Blame it on The Moon
- McAlexanders celebrate 50th anniversary
- Hood River Library hosts Death Café
- Police Log, July 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, July 16 to 22
- Biologists give mixed news for Columbia steelhead
- Pet of the Week: Charlie is happy and playful
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge