Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Mid-Columbia Medical Center in The Dalles holds training and testing programs on April 17, at 5:30 p.m. and May 1, beginning at 11 a.m., for dogs and handlers interested in participating in the hospital’s pet visitation program.
The dog’s personality (as well as their handler’s personality, of course) is key in creating a successful pet visitor team.
Once a dog is accepted into the program, his or her handler will be given information about being a volunteer at MCMC.
Forms and information packets are available by calling Celeste at 541-506-6426 or by emailing email@example.com.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events