Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Mid-Columbia Medical Center in The Dalles holds training and testing programs on April 17, at 5:30 p.m. and May 1, beginning at 11 a.m., for dogs and handlers interested in participating in the hospital’s pet visitation program.
The dog’s personality (as well as their handler’s personality, of course) is key in creating a successful pet visitor team.
Once a dog is accepted into the program, his or her handler will be given information about being a volunteer at MCMC.
Forms and information packets are available by calling Celeste at 541-506-6426 or by emailing email@example.com.
More like this story
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
- Kegler's Corner: Randy’s Painting Tops Industrial
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge