Wednesday, April 3, 2013
John B. Rumsey (Johnny's Automotive), 51, a resident of The Dalles, Ore., died at a local hospital on Tuesday, April 2, 2013.
Memorial services will be held Sunday, April 7, at 3 p.m. at Shepherd of the Valley Bible Church, 1631 Eighth St., in Hood River.
Arrangements are under the direction of Spencer, Libby and Powell Funeral Home, 1100 Kelly Ave., The Dalles; 541-296-3234.
Patricia J. Connelly, 80, passed away March 25, 2013, surrounded by her loving family. Pat was born Dec. 18, 1932, in Goldendale, Wash., to Gayle and Irene Morford.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1528480/Connelly-Patricia/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
Clemente H. Guzman, 89, passed away April 4, 2013, at his Hawks Ridge residence in Hood River, Ore. Clemente was born Dec. 9, 1923, in El Paso, Texas, and lived with his daughter Linda Vigesaa and son-in-law Mahlon Vigesaa in Hood River the last five years.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1536183/Guzman-Clemente/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Service Announcement for Oct. 26: Vernon Picking
- Death Notices for Oct. 26: Mary Stinson, Wilma Bolton, Kathleen Coffey, Thomas Pierce and Evelyn Helseth
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge