Wednesday, April 3, 2013
John B. Rumsey (Johnny's Automotive), 51, a resident of The Dalles, Ore., died at a local hospital on Tuesday, April 2, 2013.
Memorial services will be held Sunday, April 7, at 3 p.m. at Shepherd of the Valley Bible Church, 1631 Eighth St., in Hood River.
Arrangements are under the direction of Spencer, Libby and Powell Funeral Home, 1100 Kelly Ave., The Dalles; 541-296-3234.
Patricia J. Connelly, 80, passed away March 25, 2013, surrounded by her loving family. Pat was born Dec. 18, 1932, in Goldendale, Wash., to Gayle and Irene Morford.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1528480/Connelly-Patricia/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
Clemente H. Guzman, 89, passed away April 4, 2013, at his Hawks Ridge residence in Hood River, Ore. Clemente was born Dec. 9, 1923, in El Paso, Texas, and lived with his daughter Linda Vigesaa and son-in-law Mahlon Vigesaa in Hood River the last five years.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1536183/Guzman-Clemente/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge