Wednesday, April 3, 2013
John B. Rumsey (Johnny's Automotive), 51, a resident of The Dalles, Ore., died at a local hospital on Tuesday, April 2, 2013.
Memorial services will be held Sunday, April 7, at 3 p.m. at Shepherd of the Valley Bible Church, 1631 Eighth St., in Hood River.
Arrangements are under the direction of Spencer, Libby and Powell Funeral Home, 1100 Kelly Ave., The Dalles; 541-296-3234.
Patricia J. Connelly, 80, passed away March 25, 2013, surrounded by her loving family. Pat was born Dec. 18, 1932, in Goldendale, Wash., to Gayle and Irene Morford.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1528480/Connelly-Patricia/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
Clemente H. Guzman, 89, passed away April 4, 2013, at his Hawks Ridge residence in Hood River, Ore. Clemente was born Dec. 9, 1923, in El Paso, Texas, and lived with his daughter Linda Vigesaa and son-in-law Mahlon Vigesaa in Hood River the last five years.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1536183/Guzman-Clemente/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Columbia Gorge Express bus starts Memorial Day weekend
- Missing woman reported, last seen in Stevenson
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party fun
- Memorial Day Weekend events … and beyond
- DRAGON DASH
- Acute story
- Memorial Day service, May 29 at Idlewilde
- Sports briefs for May 27
- Columbia Gorge Genealogical Society meets June 10 at Discovery Center
- The Dalles museums offer free admission for military
Hood River firefighters battle Heights blaze
Hood River firefighters tackled an early morning fire at an answering service in the Heights Wednesday morning. The 1 a.m fire was caused by an electrical panel and eventually gutted the office. Enlarge