Wednesday, April 3, 2013
John B. Rumsey (Johnny's Automotive), 51, a resident of The Dalles, Ore., died at a local hospital on Tuesday, April 2, 2013.
Memorial services will be held Sunday, April 7, at 3 p.m. at Shepherd of the Valley Bible Church, 1631 Eighth St., in Hood River.
Arrangements are under the direction of Spencer, Libby and Powell Funeral Home, 1100 Kelly Ave., The Dalles; 541-296-3234.
Patricia J. Connelly, 80, passed away March 25, 2013, surrounded by her loving family. Pat was born Dec. 18, 1932, in Goldendale, Wash., to Gayle and Irene Morford.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1528480/Connelly-Patricia/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
Clemente H. Guzman, 89, passed away April 4, 2013, at his Hawks Ridge residence in Hood River, Ore. Clemente was born Dec. 9, 1923, in El Paso, Texas, and lived with his daughter Linda Vigesaa and son-in-law Mahlon Vigesaa in Hood River the last five years.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit http://www.andersonstributecenter.com/book-of-memories/1536183/Guzman-Clemente/view-condolences.php to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge