Friday, April 5, 2013
Musicians Paul Blackburn and Ben Bonham will appear on Here in the Gorge, Radio Tierra’s Tuesday night program, April 9 (KZAS, 95.1 FM Hood River).
Music events fill the calendar. But are the many Gorge musicians who play for a glass of wine or dinner undermining the ability of professional musicians to make a living? These two have lots of thoughts on the subject.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Turkey Trot happens Thanksgiving morning
- YESTERYEARS: Hood River will soon have its own aviation school in 1927
- Christmas Project: Where and when to sign up, and how to help
- Lisa Muñoz: Talking steps toward broadening community
- Museum’s ‘Latino Experience’ on display through December
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 22
- Another Voice: Grad Student Tax hinders diversity and innovation of higher education
- Remains Wall
- Oregon Parks takes input on adding tribal governments to veterans grant programs
- Sheriff Log, Nov. 5 to 18
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge