Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Check out the Gorge Grown Farmers Market weekly for fresh fruits, veggies, grass-fed beef, cut flowers, cheeses, fresh salmon, bread, eggs and more, from 4-7 p.m. every Thursday beginning May 2 at Hood River Middle School on 13th and May streets.
The Gorge Grown Farmers Market accepts SNAP food stamp cards as well as debit cards. Thanks to its business sponsors, food stamp shoppers can get $5 free to spend with their first $5 in purchases. Visit the info booth at the market for more information.
Are you a backyard gardener with extra produce? The market’s community tables are there for you to sell some product and give a wider variety of products available to the shoppers.
Are you interested in playing music, giving a demonstration or hosting a kids activity?
To get involved, contact Todd Dierker at 541-399-2840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for June 21
- Another Voice: New legislation is win-win for community college students
- Fight leads to reported stabbing in Cascade Locks
- Former Hood River resident dies in wreck on I-84
- Columbia sturgeon season returns
- High Prairie Firehouse Sale back this weekend
- Roots and Branches: High energy children and the belief to succeed
- Entertainment Update for June 21
- Loretta and Patsy: Together Again
- Sports briefs for June 21
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge