Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Check out the Gorge Grown Farmers Market weekly for fresh fruits, veggies, grass-fed beef, cut flowers, cheeses, fresh salmon, bread, eggs and more, from 4-7 p.m. every Thursday beginning May 2 at Hood River Middle School on 13th and May streets.
The Gorge Grown Farmers Market accepts SNAP food stamp cards as well as debit cards. Thanks to its business sponsors, food stamp shoppers can get $5 free to spend with their first $5 in purchases. Visit the info booth at the market for more information.
Are you a backyard gardener with extra produce? The market’s community tables are there for you to sell some product and give a wider variety of products available to the shoppers.
Are you interested in playing music, giving a demonstration or hosting a kids activity?
To get involved, contact Todd Dierker at 541-399-2840 or email email@example.com.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 16
- Gorge Happiness Month: Mandy Kurfurst uses ‘The Daily Three’ to center herself
- Police Log, Nov. 27 to Dec. 10
- ‘Operation Christmas Child’ sets collection record for 2017 campaign
- FutureBus visits Cascade Locks Elementary
- History Museum of Hood River County hosts open house Saturday
- Pet of the Week: Gus the Yorkie is ‘sweetest in town’
- Kegler's Corner: Rod Pratt Bowls Bigly
- ‘Loving Vincent’ Dec. 20 at CCA
- How to help during the holidays