Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Check out the Gorge Grown Farmers Market weekly for fresh fruits, veggies, grass-fed beef, cut flowers, cheeses, fresh salmon, bread, eggs and more, from 4-7 p.m. every Thursday beginning May 2 at Hood River Middle School on 13th and May streets.
The Gorge Grown Farmers Market accepts SNAP food stamp cards as well as debit cards. Thanks to its business sponsors, food stamp shoppers can get $5 free to spend with their first $5 in purchases. Visit the info booth at the market for more information.
Are you a backyard gardener with extra produce? The market’s community tables are there for you to sell some product and give a wider variety of products available to the shoppers.
Are you interested in playing music, giving a demonstration or hosting a kids activity?
To get involved, contact Todd Dierker at 541-399-2840 or email email@example.com.
More like this story
- Update -- Police seeking man involved in kidnapping between Mosier, Portland
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge