Tuesday, April 9, 2013
The Wy’east High School Class of 1963 is planning its 50-year reunion for the weekend of July 20 and 21. The event will open with a banquet Saturday evening at the Best Western Hood River Inn and will end with a Sunday potluck picnic at Toll Bridge Park.
The Parkdale-Wy’east Reunion will join the class at the park on Sunday and anyone graduating from Wy’east between 1952 and 1970 is invited, including teachers who taught during that period.
Weekend or dinner only: Couples, $79; singles: $39
Picnic only: Donation
Booklet and digital picture only: $4
(All costs include digital color class picture e-mailed to you and a booklet.)
A few partial or full scholarships are available.
R.S.V.P. by June 1 to Ellen (Beers) Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org. Checks should be made out to Class of 1963 Wy’east and sent to Ellen (Beers) Anthony at 811 Pine St., Hood River, OR 97031.
More like this story
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
- City of Hood River: Mayor asks Rep. Walden to ‘join our collective call’ on energy
- Power line fire doused Monday
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge