Tuesday, April 9, 2013
The Wy’east High School Class of 1963 is planning its 50-year reunion for the weekend of July 20 and 21. The event will open with a banquet Saturday evening at the Best Western Hood River Inn and will end with a Sunday potluck picnic at Toll Bridge Park.
The Parkdale-Wy’east Reunion will join the class at the park on Sunday and anyone graduating from Wy’east between 1952 and 1970 is invited, including teachers who taught during that period.
Weekend or dinner only: Couples, $79; singles: $39
Picnic only: Donation
Booklet and digital picture only: $4
(All costs include digital color class picture e-mailed to you and a booklet.)
A few partial or full scholarships are available.
R.S.V.P. by June 1 to Ellen (Beers) Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org. Checks should be made out to Class of 1963 Wy’east and sent to Ellen (Beers) Anthony at 811 Pine St., Hood River, OR 97031.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge