Tuesday, April 9, 2013
The Wy’east High School Class of 1963 is planning its 50-year reunion for the weekend of July 20 and 21. The event will open with a banquet Saturday evening at the Best Western Hood River Inn and will end with a Sunday potluck picnic at Toll Bridge Park.
The Parkdale-Wy’east Reunion will join the class at the park on Sunday and anyone graduating from Wy’east between 1952 and 1970 is invited, including teachers who taught during that period.
Weekend or dinner only: Couples, $79; singles: $39
Picnic only: Donation
Booklet and digital picture only: $4
(All costs include digital color class picture e-mailed to you and a booklet.)
A few partial or full scholarships are available.
R.S.V.P. by June 1 to Ellen (Beers) Anthony at email@example.com. Checks should be made out to Class of 1963 Wy’east and sent to Ellen (Beers) Anthony at 811 Pine St., Hood River, OR 97031.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Students from Hood River selected for China trip
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge