Friday, April 12, 2013
Auditions for the Hood River Valley High School’s fall production of the musical “Shrek” will be April 16, 17 and 18 from 3:15-5:15 p.m.
The family-friendly musical, based on the popular animated film, was a hit on Broadway and has toured the country many times. The Hood River production will be the first high school version of the show in the Northwest.
Director Mark Steighner says that there are roles for middle and high school students. Students should prepare a song, with or without accompaniment. A CD/MP3 plug-in player will be provided. Rehearsals will begin in late August, with performances scheduled for the first three weekends in November.
More like this story
- Gratitude goes out for acts of help and hospitality
- Hood River Elks Lodge makes donation to Meals on Wheels
- Police Log, Sept. 28 to Oct. 4
- Public Records, Building Permits, County, September 2015
- Upset! HRV takes down The Dalles, clinches first play-in spot since 2012
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 10
- Quick start propels HRV girls soccer to victory over Hermiston
- Water polo teams poised to make runs at the state title
- Port begins lower Hanel mill ground work
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 10
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge