Friday, April 12, 2013
The Hood River County Chamber of Commerce welcomes you to springtime in Hood River County!
It’s an exciting time of year and a great time to get out and explore. Whether you are a visitor or a resident, there’s so much to see and do.
Take in the Blossom Fest events and follow the Blossom Fest route to visit our local orchards and wineries.
Likewise, discover downtown Hood River and Hood River Heights with their unique shops and services.
Stop by the Chamber Visitor Center at 720 E. Port Marina Drive to pick up a copy of our Blossom Festival and Springtime Guide and get advice from our outstanding staff on how to make the most of your time in the Gorge.
Spring is a time of renewal and re-energizing, and that is what is happening at the Hood River County Chamber. We will be offering new classes and programs this year and we continue to offer regular events for our members to help them promote and build their businesses.
In addition to Chamber events are our popular annual events: the Roy Webster Cross Channel Swim and the Hood River Hops Fest, both in September, and Harvest Fest in November and Hood River Holidays this December. Please visit hoodriver.org for the latest calendar and listings.
Hood River County is a great place to live, work and play, and we invite you to come discover your own Hood River.
Hood River County Chamber of Commerce
More like this story
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
- YoHOHs spread summer cheer
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge