Friday, April 12, 2013
The Hood River County Chamber of Commerce welcomes you to springtime in Hood River County!
It’s an exciting time of year and a great time to get out and explore. Whether you are a visitor or a resident, there’s so much to see and do.
Take in the Blossom Fest events and follow the Blossom Fest route to visit our local orchards and wineries.
Likewise, discover downtown Hood River and Hood River Heights with their unique shops and services.
Stop by the Chamber Visitor Center at 720 E. Port Marina Drive to pick up a copy of our Blossom Festival and Springtime Guide and get advice from our outstanding staff on how to make the most of your time in the Gorge.
Spring is a time of renewal and re-energizing, and that is what is happening at the Hood River County Chamber. We will be offering new classes and programs this year and we continue to offer regular events for our members to help them promote and build their businesses.
In addition to Chamber events are our popular annual events: the Roy Webster Cross Channel Swim and the Hood River Hops Fest, both in September, and Harvest Fest in November and Hood River Holidays this December. Please visit hoodriver.org for the latest calendar and listings.
Hood River County is a great place to live, work and play, and we invite you to come discover your own Hood River.
Hood River County Chamber of Commerce
More like this story
- Windermere holds annual food drive
- Fresh Start begins class series for home cooks
- Beauchamps celebrate 58th anniversary
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge