Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Dresden Marie Merz and Casey Benjamin Gingrich, both of Vancouver, Wash., were married Sept. 22, 2012, at Laurelbrook in White Salmon, Wash. Dr. Gary Gingrich officiated. Madison Wood, niece of the bride, was flower girl.
The bride is the daughter of Ronald and Patricia Merz, of Hood River. She is a 2001 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and 2005 graduate of Pacific University. She is currently employed at Washington Federal in Vancouver.
The groom is the son of Dr. Gary and Mrs. Terri Gingrich of The Dalles. He is a 1995 graduate of The Dalles High School and attended University of Oregon and Portland Community College, graduating in 2004. He is the owner of Columbia River Dental Lab.
The couple honeymooned in Hawaii and will continue living in Vancouver.
More like this story
- Parkdale Pumpkin parade, fun run Oct. 29
- HR artist crafts White Salmon sign
- Three appeals filed on UP’s Mosier track project
- Search suspended for west Gorge hiker
- Yesteryears: Trailer-house colony plan to ease housing shortage abandoned in 1946
- Police Log, Oct. 1 to 8
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 26
- ‘Remember Minoru’: Hood River community honors a civil rights hero
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 26
- The Ale List: pFriem ranks tops in Oregonian brewery list
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge