Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Dresden Marie Merz and Casey Benjamin Gingrich, both of Vancouver, Wash., were married Sept. 22, 2012, at Laurelbrook in White Salmon, Wash. Dr. Gary Gingrich officiated. Madison Wood, niece of the bride, was flower girl.
The bride is the daughter of Ronald and Patricia Merz, of Hood River. She is a 2001 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and 2005 graduate of Pacific University. She is currently employed at Washington Federal in Vancouver.
The groom is the son of Dr. Gary and Mrs. Terri Gingrich of The Dalles. He is a 1995 graduate of The Dalles High School and attended University of Oregon and Portland Community College, graduating in 2004. He is the owner of Columbia River Dental Lab.
The couple honeymooned in Hawaii and will continue living in Vancouver.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge