Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Dresden Marie Merz and Casey Benjamin Gingrich, both of Vancouver, Wash., were married Sept. 22, 2012, at Laurelbrook in White Salmon, Wash. Dr. Gary Gingrich officiated. Madison Wood, niece of the bride, was flower girl.
The bride is the daughter of Ronald and Patricia Merz, of Hood River. She is a 2001 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and 2005 graduate of Pacific University. She is currently employed at Washington Federal in Vancouver.
The groom is the son of Dr. Gary and Mrs. Terri Gingrich of The Dalles. He is a 1995 graduate of The Dalles High School and attended University of Oregon and Portland Community College, graduating in 2004. He is the owner of Columbia River Dental Lab.
The couple honeymooned in Hawaii and will continue living in Vancouver.
More like this story
- On Stage for Christmas
- Gorge Kids in Action — filling a wish list for others
- Looking for fun? Try mini-golf this weekend
- Warm gifts: Parkhurst says thank you
- Hospice Youth thanks veterans for their service
- Lions grocery contest winners announced
- Columbia Art Center ‘Nook’ features artist Steve Stegall
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 28
- Minoru Yasui: Governor adds to Hood River native’s Presidential Medal of Freedom honor
- Class of ’66 seeks classmates
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge