Tuesday, April 16, 2013
The Hood River Ranger District Office will be closed April 30 through May 4 due to construction issues related to the office installing a new HVAC system. This is part of an ongoing renovation of the Hood River District office building.
During that period, the Visitor Information Center will be closed, information staff will not be available and phone services will be down. There will be no special forest product permits issued during this closure period.
Forest permitees are asked to plan ahead and acquire forest product permits before or after the closure period. Forest information is available, however, at other Ranger District offices: Zig Zag Ranger District, Barlow Ranger District or Clackamas River Ranger District.
For more information contact the Hood River Ranger District at 541-352-6002 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Update -- Police seeking man involved in kidnapping between Mosier, Portland
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge