Tuesday, April 16, 2013
The Hood River Ranger District Office will be closed April 30 through May 4 due to construction issues related to the office installing a new HVAC system. This is part of an ongoing renovation of the Hood River District office building.
During that period, the Visitor Information Center will be closed, information staff will not be available and phone services will be down. There will be no special forest product permits issued during this closure period.
Forest permitees are asked to plan ahead and acquire forest product permits before or after the closure period. Forest information is available, however, at other Ranger District offices: Zig Zag Ranger District, Barlow Ranger District or Clackamas River Ranger District.
For more information contact the Hood River Ranger District at 541-352-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge