Tuesday, April 16, 2013
The Hood River Ranger District Office will be closed April 30 through May 4 due to construction issues related to the office installing a new HVAC system. This is part of an ongoing renovation of the Hood River District office building.
During that period, the Visitor Information Center will be closed, information staff will not be available and phone services will be down. There will be no special forest product permits issued during this closure period.
Forest permitees are asked to plan ahead and acquire forest product permits before or after the closure period. Forest information is available, however, at other Ranger District offices: Zig Zag Ranger District, Barlow Ranger District or Clackamas River Ranger District.
For more information contact the Hood River Ranger District at 541-352-6002 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Fun at the CGWA Beach Bash
- Yesteryears: Summer heatwave hits valley in 1936
- Roots and Branches: Grandkids, softball, memories
- ‘Before I Die’ encourages reflection
- Color Run for Haiti
- How does July 4, 2016, Stack Up?
- Keep fireworks legal, and safe
- Letters to the Editor for June 29
- ‘Weed of the Month for June’ is the invasive Scotch broom
- Pet of the Week: Jack is ‘full of energy and fun’
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge