Tuesday, April 16, 2013
The Hood River Ranger District Office will be closed April 30 through May 4 due to construction issues related to the office installing a new HVAC system. This is part of an ongoing renovation of the Hood River District office building.
During that period, the Visitor Information Center will be closed, information staff will not be available and phone services will be down. There will be no special forest product permits issued during this closure period.
Forest permitees are asked to plan ahead and acquire forest product permits before or after the closure period. Forest information is available, however, at other Ranger District offices: Zig Zag Ranger District, Barlow Ranger District or Clackamas River Ranger District.
For more information contact the Hood River Ranger District at 541-352-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- OSAA 5A SOFTBALL PLAYOFFS Late-game heroics by Lauren Decker, Hannah McNerney send HRV to the 5A quarterfinals
- Death Notices for May 27: Sharon Mills, Donna Schnell and Scott Zorza
- Service Announcements for May 27: Randy Van Woert and Thomas Ford
- Next Walking Tour June 5
- Lyle Pioneer Days return May 27
- CASA launches 2017 Playhouse Raffle
- YESTERYEARS: Ross, Daphne Hukari Animal Shelter opens in 2007
- ‘Guy, Guitar, Girl’: young actor seeks film support
- A ‘transforming gift’
- Author signing June 3 at HR Farmers’ Market
Hood River firefighters battle Heights blaze
Hood River firefighters tackled an early morning fire at an answering service in the Heights Wednesday morning. The 1 a.m fire was caused by an electrical panel and eventually gutted the office. Enlarge