Tuesday, April 16, 2013
The Hood River Ranger District Office will be closed April 30 through May 4 due to construction issues related to the office installing a new HVAC system. This is part of an ongoing renovation of the Hood River District office building.
During that period, the Visitor Information Center will be closed, information staff will not be available and phone services will be down. There will be no special forest product permits issued during this closure period.
Forest permitees are asked to plan ahead and acquire forest product permits before or after the closure period. Forest information is available, however, at other Ranger District offices: Zig Zag Ranger District, Barlow Ranger District or Clackamas River Ranger District.
For more information contact the Hood River Ranger District at 541-352-6002 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Turkey Trot happens Thanksgiving morning
- YESTERYEARS: Hood River will soon have its own aviation school in 1927
- Christmas Project: Where and when to sign up, and how to help
- Lisa Muñoz: Talking steps toward broadening community
- Museum’s ‘Latino Experience’ on display through December
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 22
- Another Voice: Grad Student Tax hinders diversity and innovation of higher education
- Remains Wall
- Oregon Parks takes input on adding tribal governments to veterans grant programs
- Sheriff Log, Nov. 5 to 18
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge