Friday, April 19, 2013
Dry Hollow Vineyards winery presents the 2013 Gorge Vineyard 3K/5K Run-Walk on May 4 at 10 a.m., a benefit for Home at Last.
The race will feature a 3K with two laps around the Hi Valley Vineyard, The Dalles. The 5K will have an additional out and back among the cherry orchards overlooking the neighbor vineyard.
The race starts at the Dry Hollow Vineyards Tasting Room at 3410 Dry Hollow Lane. Awards will include wine glasses and medals.
To enter for free, purchase a Columbia Gorge Passport directly from Dry Hollow Vineyards Tasting Room. Passports are available for purchase now, and cost $15, offering huge potential savings.
For more information on the Passport Program, see GorgeWine.com. Alternatively, pre-registration by April 26 is $5, or $15 with a shirt. For a registration form, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 541-296-2953 or visit the tasting room between noon and 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Day-of registration at the tasting room is from 8:30-9:50 a.m. A limited supply of shirts will be available on the day of the race.
Run in the morning, and taste wine at the finish.
More like this story
- Gratitude goes out for acts of help and hospitality
- Hood River Elks Lodge makes donation to Meals on Wheels
- Police Log, Sept. 28 to Oct. 4
- Public Records, Building Permits, County, September 2015
- Upset! HRV takes down The Dalles, clinches first play-in spot since 2012
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 10
- Quick start propels HRV girls soccer to victory over Hermiston
- Water polo teams poised to make runs at the state title
- Port begins lower Hanel mill ground work
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 10
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge