Friday, April 19, 2013
Dry Hollow Vineyards winery presents the 2013 Gorge Vineyard 3K/5K Run-Walk on May 4 at 10 a.m., a benefit for Home at Last.
The race will feature a 3K with two laps around the Hi Valley Vineyard, The Dalles. The 5K will have an additional out and back among the cherry orchards overlooking the neighbor vineyard.
The race starts at the Dry Hollow Vineyards Tasting Room at 3410 Dry Hollow Lane. Awards will include wine glasses and medals.
To enter for free, purchase a Columbia Gorge Passport directly from Dry Hollow Vineyards Tasting Room. Passports are available for purchase now, and cost $15, offering huge potential savings.
For more information on the Passport Program, see GorgeWine.com. Alternatively, pre-registration by April 26 is $5, or $15 with a shirt. For a registration form, email email@example.com, call 541-296-2953 or visit the tasting room between noon and 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Day-of registration at the tasting room is from 8:30-9:50 a.m. A limited supply of shirts will be available on the day of the race.
Run in the morning, and taste wine at the finish.
More like this story
- Service announcements for July 27: Ada Redlock, Douglas Warnock, Betty Akiyama and Virginia Phillips
- Death notice for July 27: Scott Bauer
- Peters and Lassila engaged
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge