Friday, April 19, 2013
On Saturday, April 27, there will be a fundraiser to benefit 4-year-old Rebecca Gustafson, who will be traveling to Stanford University to receive a kidney and liver transplant. This will require the family to be in California for two to four months for the procedure, post-operation care and her recovery.
Te event will begin at 7 p.m. at The 301 Gallery, 301 Oak St., Hood River. Funds raised will help with medical expenses, travel expenses, income loss while in California and possibly a special trip for Rebecca after she recovers.
Come enjoy some great local art, imported wine, buy something at the auction, enjoy exceptional live performances, and support Rebecca and her family. There will be live entertainment by singers Tracy Klas and Jeff Carrell, a raffle drawing for a guided fishing trip with Larimer Outfitters (valued at $495; need not be present to win) and a silent auction.
Cost is $7 at the door; to purchase raffle tickets or make donations for the auction call Brandi at 541-965-1591.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
- Shoreline trail widened under HR Bridge
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge