Friday, April 19, 2013
Skamania County will hold its seventh annual community garage sale Friday and Saturday at the Skamania County Fairgrounds in Stevenson, Wash.
The highly anticipated and widely popular event is a two-day shopping extravaganza. An early bird sale will be held on Friday from 6-8 p.m. For $2 admission, visitors will have access to the best bargains.
The sale continues Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. (admission is free). There will be more than 25 booths with community members offering everything from car parts to clothing, including county surplus small office equipment and furniture.
Make sure to come hungry: The event boasts burgers and biscuits and gravy served up by the local Eagles Lodge 1744 to benefit its youth scholarship endeavor.
Goodwill Industries will have a truck on site to accept donation of remaining sale items in good, useable and clean condition.
More like this story
- Gratitude goes out for acts of help and hospitality
- Hood River Elks Lodge makes donation to Meals on Wheels
- Police Log, Sept. 28 to Oct. 4
- Public Records, Building Permits, County, September 2015
- Upset! HRV takes down The Dalles, clinches first play-in spot since 2012
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 10
- Quick start propels HRV girls soccer to victory over Hermiston
- Water polo teams poised to make runs at the state title
- Port begins lower Hanel mill ground work
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 10
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge