Friday, April 19, 2013
Hood River City Council will take up the issue of annexation of a portion of Westcliff Drive when it meets starting at 6 p.m. Monday at City Hall.
The council will discuss the annexation proposal for two properties on Westcliff: Columbia Gorge Hotel and the Vagabond Motel.
Both are located west of exit 62; they are the only properties affected by the annexation proposal.
The council will also continue its hearing on the proposed name change for the new road being constructed as an extension of Country Club; citizens had asked the city to consider a number of naming options for the new section, currently known as Mt. Adams Drive.
City Council will also conduct a hearing on an application by NBW Hood River (the Naito Landing proposal) to vacate a portion of the Port’s roadway between I-84 and the old Nichols Boat Works.
The City has an easement on a portion of the existing road to the Spit.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 16
- Gorge Happiness Month: Mandy Kurfurst uses ‘The Daily Three’ to center herself
- Police Log, Nov. 27 to Dec. 10
- ‘Operation Christmas Child’ sets collection record for 2017 campaign
- FutureBus visits Cascade Locks Elementary
- History Museum of Hood River County hosts open house Saturday
- Pet of the Week: Gus the Yorkie is ‘sweetest in town’
- Kegler's Corner: Rod Pratt Bowls Bigly
- ‘Loving Vincent’ Dec. 20 at CCA
- How to help during the holidays