Friday, April 19, 2013
Services for Robert “Bob” Wilson, who passed away Thursday, April 11, 2013, at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital, are planned for 3 p.m. Sunday, April 28, at Shepherd of the Valley Bible Church, 1631 8th St., Hood River. There will also be a memorial at 12:30 p.m. Friday, April 26, at the National College of Natural Medicine in Portland where Bob taught.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
- Police Log, June 27 to July 8
- Letters to the Editor for July 27
- Local Impact: United Way helps, 'one person at a time'
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge