Friday, April 26, 2013
The Going to the Dogs Rummage Sale, a fundraiser for Hood River Adopt-A-Dog, will be held on Saturday, May 11, from 9-4 p.m. and Sunday, May 12, from 12-4 p.m. at the Cody Fruit Stand, 3475 Graves Drive in Odell. Sunday is half price day for pet “moms.”
Donations are being accepted now — please call 541-354-1083 and leave a message to arrange pick up or drop the items in the donation box at the Hukari Shelter at 3910 Heron Drive in Odell before May 4.
You can help Hood River Adopt-A-Dog by donating clean items in good condition.
Hood River Adopt-A-Dog is the volunteer group that provides care for all shelter dogs and veterinary care and adoption services for unclaimed dogs at Hood River County’s Hukari Shelter in Odell.
Adopt-A-Dog receives no funds from the county for services provided, operating solely on donations, adoption fees, and funds raised from events like this.
Hood River Adopt-A-Dog encourages you to come out, have some fun, and support dogs in need.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge