Friday, April 26, 2013
The Going to the Dogs Rummage Sale, a fundraiser for Hood River Adopt-A-Dog, will be held on Saturday, May 11, from 9-4 p.m. and Sunday, May 12, from 12-4 p.m. at the Cody Fruit Stand, 3475 Graves Drive in Odell. Sunday is half price day for pet “moms.”
Donations are being accepted now — please call 541-354-1083 and leave a message to arrange pick up or drop the items in the donation box at the Hukari Shelter at 3910 Heron Drive in Odell before May 4.
You can help Hood River Adopt-A-Dog by donating clean items in good condition.
Hood River Adopt-A-Dog is the volunteer group that provides care for all shelter dogs and veterinary care and adoption services for unclaimed dogs at Hood River County’s Hukari Shelter in Odell.
Adopt-A-Dog receives no funds from the county for services provided, operating solely on donations, adoption fees, and funds raised from events like this.
Hood River Adopt-A-Dog encourages you to come out, have some fun, and support dogs in need.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge