Friday, April 26, 2013
Kids can connect with history in a fun new way through The History Museum’s special new childrens program –History through Yoga!
During the class, the students will learn different yoga postures that help tell the story of Hood River County history. Classes will be taught by Angela Logan of Root Down Yoga.
Classes will be held the first Saturday of May, June and July and are designed for children ages 6 to 10. Admission is free for current museum members and $5 for non-members. For more information, contact the museum office at 541-386-6772. The museum is located in the Port Marina Park, exit #64, off I-84.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge