Friday, April 26, 2013
Kids can connect with history in a fun new way through The History Museum’s special new childrens program –History through Yoga!
During the class, the students will learn different yoga postures that help tell the story of Hood River County history. Classes will be taught by Angela Logan of Root Down Yoga.
Classes will be held the first Saturday of May, June and July and are designed for children ages 6 to 10. Admission is free for current museum members and $5 for non-members. For more information, contact the museum office at 541-386-6772. The museum is located in the Port Marina Park, exit #64, off I-84.
More like this story
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
- City of Hood River: Mayor asks Rep. Walden to ‘join our collective call’ on energy
- Power line fire doused Monday
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge