Friday, April 26, 2013
Kids can connect with history in a fun new way through The History Museum’s special new childrens program –History through Yoga!
During the class, the students will learn different yoga postures that help tell the story of Hood River County history. Classes will be taught by Angela Logan of Root Down Yoga.
Classes will be held the first Saturday of May, June and July and are designed for children ages 6 to 10. Admission is free for current museum members and $5 for non-members. For more information, contact the museum office at 541-386-6772. The museum is located in the Port Marina Park, exit #64, off I-84.
More like this story
- Fun at the CGWA Beach Bash
- Yesteryears: Summer heatwave hits valley in 1936
- Roots and Branches: Grandkids, softball, memories
- ‘Before I Die’ encourages reflection
- Color Run for Haiti
- Keep fireworks legal, and safe
- Letters to the Editor for June 29
- ‘Weed of the Month for June’ is the invasive Scotch broom
- Pet of the Week: Jack is ‘full of energy and fun’
- Fire season is here: enjoy yourself, safely and legally
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge