Friday, April 26, 2013
Kids can connect with history in a fun new way through The History Museum’s special new childrens program –History through Yoga!
During the class, the students will learn different yoga postures that help tell the story of Hood River County history. Classes will be taught by Angela Logan of Root Down Yoga.
Classes will be held the first Saturday of May, June and July and are designed for children ages 6 to 10. Admission is free for current museum members and $5 for non-members. For more information, contact the museum office at 541-386-6772. The museum is located in the Port Marina Park, exit #64, off I-84.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for June 21
- Another Voice: New legislation is win-win for community college students
- Fight leads to reported stabbing in Cascade Locks
- Former Hood River resident dies in wreck on I-84
- Columbia sturgeon season returns
- High Prairie Firehouse Sale back this weekend
- Roots and Branches: High energy children and the belief to succeed
- Entertainment Update for June 21
- Loretta and Patsy: Together Again
- Sports briefs for June 21
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge