Friday, April 26, 2013
Kids can connect with history in a fun new way through The History Museum’s special new childrens program –History through Yoga!
During the class, the students will learn different yoga postures that help tell the story of Hood River County history. Classes will be taught by Angela Logan of Root Down Yoga.
Classes will be held the first Saturday of May, June and July and are designed for children ages 6 to 10. Admission is free for current museum members and $5 for non-members. For more information, contact the museum office at 541-386-6772. The museum is located in the Port Marina Park, exit #64, off I-84.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Walmart sells 16.3 acres to Ryan’s Juice
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge