Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Lost Lake Resort and Campground will reopen the lodge May 1 and the campground May 6 under new ownership and management.
As new owner Jason Taylor explains, “Our goal is for our guests to have a real experience, to enjoy the beauty and wonder of nature while still being safe and comfortable. This is the total opposite of visiting a place like Las Vegas.”
Lost Lake is known for being safe and family-friendly and even leashed dogs are welcome. Cabins, new “yomes” (domed yurts) and campgrounds are available to visitors.
New owners Jason Taylor and Derek DeBorde hope to welcome the many families who come back every year, as well as new guests looking for a real, memorable experience.
For more information or to make lodge or cabin reservations, please call 541-386-6366.
More like this story
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
- Police Log, June 27 to July 8
- Letters to the Editor for July 27
- Local Impact: United Way helps, 'one person at a time'
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge