Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Lost Lake Resort and Campground will reopen the lodge May 1 and the campground May 6 under new ownership and management.
As new owner Jason Taylor explains, “Our goal is for our guests to have a real experience, to enjoy the beauty and wonder of nature while still being safe and comfortable. This is the total opposite of visiting a place like Las Vegas.”
Lost Lake is known for being safe and family-friendly and even leashed dogs are welcome. Cabins, new “yomes” (domed yurts) and campgrounds are available to visitors.
New owners Jason Taylor and Derek DeBorde hope to welcome the many families who come back every year, as well as new guests looking for a real, memorable experience.
For more information or to make lodge or cabin reservations, please call 541-386-6366.
More like this story
- Parkdale Pumpkin parade, fun run Oct. 29
- HR artist crafts White Salmon sign
- Three appeals filed on UP’s Mosier track project
- Search suspended for west Gorge hiker
- Yesteryears: Trailer-house colony plan to ease housing shortage abandoned in 1946
- Police Log, Oct. 1 to 8
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 26
- ‘Remember Minoru’: Hood River community honors a civil rights hero
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 26
- The Ale List: pFriem ranks tops in Oregonian brewery list
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge