Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Lost Lake Resort and Campground will reopen the lodge May 1 and the campground May 6 under new ownership and management.
As new owner Jason Taylor explains, “Our goal is for our guests to have a real experience, to enjoy the beauty and wonder of nature while still being safe and comfortable. This is the total opposite of visiting a place like Las Vegas.”
Lost Lake is known for being safe and family-friendly and even leashed dogs are welcome. Cabins, new “yomes” (domed yurts) and campgrounds are available to visitors.
New owners Jason Taylor and Derek DeBorde hope to welcome the many families who come back every year, as well as new guests looking for a real, memorable experience.
For more information or to make lodge or cabin reservations, please call 541-386-6366.
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge