Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Lost Lake Resort and Campground will reopen the lodge May 1 and the campground May 6 under new ownership and management.
As new owner Jason Taylor explains, “Our goal is for our guests to have a real experience, to enjoy the beauty and wonder of nature while still being safe and comfortable. This is the total opposite of visiting a place like Las Vegas.”
Lost Lake is known for being safe and family-friendly and even leashed dogs are welcome. Cabins, new “yomes” (domed yurts) and campgrounds are available to visitors.
New owners Jason Taylor and Derek DeBorde hope to welcome the many families who come back every year, as well as new guests looking for a real, memorable experience.
For more information or to make lodge or cabin reservations, please call 541-386-6366.
More like this story
- After a winless 2014 season, HRV girls team places third at state tournament
- HAHRC BEATS: November is Diabetes Awareness Month
- National Initiative: Mindfulness Center trains ‘Mental Health First Aid’
- Red Cross recommends iron-rich foods prior to blood donation
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 21
- Pitch and Pool: Kudos for fall success, and a look ahead
- Jim Drake’s Entertainment Blog: Doing what it takes to be the ‘Finest’
- Overlapping ‘Pray for Snow’ parties happen Saturday
- Entertainment Update for Nov. 21
- B Gorge-us Boutique opens, shares space with Gandara
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge