Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Lost Lake Resort and Campground will reopen the lodge May 1 and the campground May 6 under new ownership and management.
As new owner Jason Taylor explains, “Our goal is for our guests to have a real experience, to enjoy the beauty and wonder of nature while still being safe and comfortable. This is the total opposite of visiting a place like Las Vegas.”
Lost Lake is known for being safe and family-friendly and even leashed dogs are welcome. Cabins, new “yomes” (domed yurts) and campgrounds are available to visitors.
New owners Jason Taylor and Derek DeBorde hope to welcome the many families who come back every year, as well as new guests looking for a real, memorable experience.
For more information or to make lodge or cabin reservations, please call 541-386-6366.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge