Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Eagle Youth Soccer Camp for boys and girls grades K-8 will run from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. June 24-28 at Westside Elementary School. Register through Hood River County Community Education at www.hrcommunityed.org (search for Eagle Soccer Camp). For more information contact HRVHS boys soccer coach Jaime Rivera at 541-490-0699 or email@example.com
Competitve youth soccer tryouts for the Hood River Soccer Club (formerly Hood River Dynamos) will run the following times and days: U13-U14 girls and boys – May 8-9, 6:30-8 p.m. at Westside school’s south field; U11-U12 girls – May 13, 6:30-8 p.m. at the Baptist field (1889 Belmont Drive); U11-U12 boys – May 14, 6:30-8 p.m. at the Baptist Field (1889 Belmont Drive).
For more info contact Pepe Rivera at (541)380-0926.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for April 29
- Library District wins award for Odell Library Express project
- OSU spring plant sale canceled
- HRVHS music students win spots at state championships in May
- Summer youth employment at Next Door
- Patterson takes second at Oregon Speech event
- Delta Kappa marks 50 years, holds Spring Fling Bingo May 13
- Steelhead Robotics returns from World event
- Local students named to OSU honor roll
- Destination Imagination team prepares for Global Finals
I Can't Keep Quiet singers at "Citizen Town Hall"
‘I can’t keep quiet,’ sing members of an impromptu choir in front of Hood River Middle School Saturday prior to the citizen town hall for questions to Rep. Greg Walden. The song addresses female empowerment generally and sexual violence implicitly, and gained prominence during the International Women’s Day events in January. The singers braved a sudden squall to finish their song and about 220 people gathered in HRMS auditorium, which will be the scene of the April 12 town hall with Rep. Greg Walden, at 3 p.m. Enlarge