Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Samantha Wade of Gresham, daughter of David and Kellie Wade of Hood River, married Kevin Bredemeier of Gresham, on July 29, 2012.
The wedding took place at Wind Mountain Ranch, Stevenson, Wash, with David Jones officiating.
Honor attendant was Bridget Wade, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Kaitlin Brown, friend of the bride; Vanessa Gray, cousin of the bride; Kelly Longoria, friend of the bride; Jodie Reynolds, friend of the bride; Michelle Patterson, cousin of the bride.
Craig Bredemeier, Brother of the groom, served as Best Man. Groomsmen were Francisco Alvarado, Brother in law Brian Gray, cousin in law Jason Blanchet, Brother in law Matthew Patterson, cousin in law.
Auna Patterson cousin of the bride, Morgan Gray cousin of the bride, served as lower girls.
Bobby Blanchet, Lucas Blanchet, Xavier Bredemeier all nephews of the groom, were ring bearers.
The couple honeymooned in Chicago, and took a western Caribbean cruise and visited Disney World.
Wade graduated in 2004 from Hood River Valley High School, and has a Master of Science in Education from Western Oregon University, 2010. She is a Kindergarten teacher at North Gresham Grade School.
The groom is the son of: Bob and Gail Bredemeier of Portland. He attended Sunset High School, graduating in 1999, earning a Bachelor of Science in Law Enforcement from Western Oregon University in 2007. He works as a Security Officer with Portland Providence Medical Center. They reside in Gresham.
The colors of the wedding were white, pink and bronze. Bridesmaids wore bronze colored dresses and carried pink carnations and roses. The bride wore a white satin dress with a sweetheart neckline, purchased at a Brides Against Breast Cancer event, and carried her great-grandmother’s ring on her bouquet of roses and daisies.
After the ceremony, guests played lawn games and danced to live music provided by Funkship Columbia. Family and friends added personal touches throughout the wedding by providing dessert, music and readings, including the opening prayer performed by the bride’s uncle, Andy Wade.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge