Saturday, August 3, 2013
Tickets are now on sale for The History Museum of Hood River County’s fifth-annual production of Cemetery Tales, to be held Sept. 27-29 at Idlewilde Cemetery.
There will be multiple performances each day and evening, with a limit of 15 people per time slot. Tickets are $15 per person general admission; $12 for museum members and groups of 15 (entire time block).
Check-in and staging takes place at the Hood River Valley Adult Center, 2010 Sterling Place, Hood River.
A lasagna dinner will be held Friday and Saturday evenings, with proceeds to benefit the Hood River Valley Adult Center’s Meals on Wheels program. Meal tickets are $9, and can be purchased through The History Museum. Dinner includes lasagna, salad, garlic bread and peach-berry cobbler.
Tickets for Cemetery Tales may be purchased online at co.hood-river.or.us/museum; click on Cemetery Tales on the left, and then follow directions to the link to order. Payments may be made by credit card or check.
Tickets are also available by calling the museum office at 541-386-6772. You can also find an ordering link on our Facebook page.
Museum Coordinator Connie Nice said that due to the nature of this program, with three days and 24 performance times, the museum is unable to refund, exchange or change purchased tickets.
More like this story
- Fun at the CGWA Beach Bash
- Yesteryears: Summer heatwave hits valley in 1936
- Roots and Branches: Grandkids, softball, memories
- ‘Before I Die’ encourages reflection
- Color Run for Haiti
- Keep fireworks legal, and safe
- Letters to the Editor for June 29
- ‘Weed of the Month for June’ is the invasive Scotch broom
- Pet of the Week: Jack is ‘full of energy and fun’
- Fire season is here: enjoy yourself, safely and legally
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge