Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Hood River 80s rock band Quarterflash plays the Columbia Gorge Hotel on Sunday, Aug. 11. Doors open at 5 p.m. with an opening act at 6 p.m., and Quarterflash at 7 p.m. Tickets are $30 in advance at the Columbia Gorge Hotel on Westcliff Drive in Hood River.
To read an interview with bandleaders Marv and Rindy Ross, check out Jim Drake's entertainment blog:
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge