Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Hood River 80s rock band Quarterflash plays the Columbia Gorge Hotel on Sunday, Aug. 11. Doors open at 5 p.m. with an opening act at 6 p.m., and Quarterflash at 7 p.m. Tickets are $30 in advance at the Columbia Gorge Hotel on Westcliff Drive in Hood River.
To read an interview with bandleaders Marv and Rindy Ross, check out Jim Drake's entertainment blog:
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge