Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Hood River 80s rock band Quarterflash plays the Columbia Gorge Hotel on Sunday, Aug. 11. Doors open at 5 p.m. with an opening act at 6 p.m., and Quarterflash at 7 p.m. Tickets are $30 in advance at the Columbia Gorge Hotel on Westcliff Drive in Hood River.
To read an interview with bandleaders Marv and Rindy Ross, check out Jim Drake's entertainment blog:
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge