Wednesday, August 7, 2013
The Hood River Library and Waucoma Bookstore will be hosting Cliff Barackman, author of the new book “Finding Bigfoot,” on Thursday, Aug. 15 at 5:30 p.m. at the Hood River Library.
James “Bobo” Fay, Matt Moneymaker, Cliff Barackman and Ranae Holland — the trackers from Animal Planet’s runaway hit “Finding Bigfoot” — have spent years gathering evidence to support the hypothesis that Bigfoot exists, and it’s now all compiled in a highly designed book filled with photos, maps and all sorts of extras from the show archives.
A howl in the distance. The biggest footprint you’ve ever seen. These are the indicators that lead us to believe there is something out there — Bigfoot.
This monster book is chock-full of Bigfoot history, top sightings, a Bigfoot profile, how to start your own Bigfoot expedition and more. Skeptics will be given all the information they need to decide for themselves if they believe, and enthusiasts will revel in this essential Bigfoot book.
The book is geared toward ages 7-12 and grades two to seven. You are never too old or young to believe in Bigfoot. Waucoma Bookstore will have books available to purchase at the reading.
For more information contact Hood River Library District at 541-386-2535 or email@example.com or visit http://hoodriverli-brary.org.
More like this story
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
- City of Hood River: Mayor asks Rep. Walden to ‘join our collective call’ on energy
- Power line fire doused Monday
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge