Wednesday, August 7, 2013
The Hood River Library and Waucoma Bookstore will be hosting Cliff Barackman, author of the new book “Finding Bigfoot,” on Thursday, Aug. 15 at 5:30 p.m. at the Hood River Library.
James “Bobo” Fay, Matt Moneymaker, Cliff Barackman and Ranae Holland — the trackers from Animal Planet’s runaway hit “Finding Bigfoot” — have spent years gathering evidence to support the hypothesis that Bigfoot exists, and it’s now all compiled in a highly designed book filled with photos, maps and all sorts of extras from the show archives.
A howl in the distance. The biggest footprint you’ve ever seen. These are the indicators that lead us to believe there is something out there — Bigfoot.
This monster book is chock-full of Bigfoot history, top sightings, a Bigfoot profile, how to start your own Bigfoot expedition and more. Skeptics will be given all the information they need to decide for themselves if they believe, and enthusiasts will revel in this essential Bigfoot book.
The book is geared toward ages 7-12 and grades two to seven. You are never too old or young to believe in Bigfoot. Waucoma Bookstore will have books available to purchase at the reading.
For more information contact Hood River Library District at 541-386-2535 or email@example.com or visit http://hoodriverli-brary.org.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Walmart sells 16.3 acres to Ryan’s Juice
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge