Wednesday, August 7, 2013
How’s your Harry Potter knowledge?
This week and in the next two Wednesday newspapers, Hood River News will publish sets of Harry Potter trivia questions, in association with the Hood River Library. Try the Beginning, Intermediate, or Extreme, or all three.
This should help get all you Muggles and Wizards ready for the Third Annual Harry Potter Trivia Challenge at the library on Aug. 23.
The Trivia Challenge is free and open to anyone ages 9-18, and goes from 4:30-6 p.m. Costumes are encouraged, prizes will be awarded, and refreshments served.
(Answers at the bottom of the page. Professor McGonnigal says, “No peeking!”)
Name Harry’s children.
What is Harry’s owl’s name?
What is the spell for unlocking doors?
What is Hagrid’s first name?
What model broom stick does Ron have?
What breed of dragon guards the Lestrange vault at Gringott’s?
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge