Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Gorge Green Drinks meets Thursday, 6-8 p.m. at Phelps Creek Vineyards in what will be unique version of the monthly networking event: Tour the vineyards and winery and learn about the history and farming practices of this family-owned winery while enjoying a glass of wine or beer and fresh, local veggies from Dancing Moon Farm.
A $5 suggested donation is asked for non- members of GO!
Gorge Green Drinks is produced by Gorge Owned (GO!), a nonprofit organization making connections between the people, the natural environment and the economy of the Gorge.
Learn more at gorgeowned.org.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge