Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Gorge Green Drinks meets Thursday, 6-8 p.m. at Phelps Creek Vineyards in what will be unique version of the monthly networking event: Tour the vineyards and winery and learn about the history and farming practices of this family-owned winery while enjoying a glass of wine or beer and fresh, local veggies from Dancing Moon Farm.
A $5 suggested donation is asked for non- members of GO!
Gorge Green Drinks is produced by Gorge Owned (GO!), a nonprofit organization making connections between the people, the natural environment and the economy of the Gorge.
Learn more at gorgeowned.org.
More like this story
- Service announcement for Nov. 25
- Yesteryears: Postal Route 6 added to HR Postal Service 1975
- Art Sale and Show at CCA
- Wy’east lists first-quarter honor roll
- How to Help, updated for Nov. 25
- Friends of Mt. Adams host ‘Cougar Creek burn’ forum
- Freeze Frames
- Daily Bread: The parting gift
- Travelogue: Family’s two-year sojourn in Bangkok connects them to the people
- Ornament sale benefits Big Brothers Big Sisters
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge