Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Gorge Green Drinks meets Thursday, 6-8 p.m. at Phelps Creek Vineyards in what will be unique version of the monthly networking event: Tour the vineyards and winery and learn about the history and farming practices of this family-owned winery while enjoying a glass of wine or beer and fresh, local veggies from Dancing Moon Farm.
A $5 suggested donation is asked for non- members of GO!
Gorge Green Drinks is produced by Gorge Owned (GO!), a nonprofit organization making connections between the people, the natural environment and the economy of the Gorge.
Learn more at gorgeowned.org.
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge