Saturday, August 10, 2013
Janet Bennett, a life-long Hood River resident, died Aug. 8, 2013, at Brookside Center memory care unit.
She was born Jan. 1, 1933, in Hood River, Ore.
Her husband, John Bennett, who she met in 1956, died on Jan. 1, 2013.
She ran the family orchard with John and also operated 12th Street Fabrics, and was active in St. Mark’s Episcopal Church.
Josie Ivone (Baker) Delepine, 76, passed away Aug. 4, 2013, at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital in Hood River, Ore., with family by her side.
She was born Nov. 3, 1936, in rural Willow Springs, Mo.
Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
The family has requested memorial contributions be made to First Baptist Church, Hood River.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Students from Hood River selected for China trip
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge