Saturday, August 10, 2013
Janet Bennett, a life-long Hood River resident, died Aug. 8, 2013, at Brookside Center memory care unit.
She was born Jan. 1, 1933, in Hood River, Ore.
Her husband, John Bennett, who she met in 1956, died on Jan. 1, 2013.
She ran the family orchard with John and also operated 12th Street Fabrics, and was active in St. Mark’s Episcopal Church.
Josie Ivone (Baker) Delepine, 76, passed away Aug. 4, 2013, at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital in Hood River, Ore., with family by her side.
She was born Nov. 3, 1936, in rural Willow Springs, Mo.
Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
The family has requested memorial contributions be made to First Baptist Church, Hood River.
More like this story
- Pet of the Week: Roxy is happy, friendly girl
- ‘Walk with Ease’ starts in September
- ‘Terrific Tale of Thumbelina’ Aug. 25 at Arts Center
- Police Log, Aug. 7 to 13
- ‘Wheels of Hope’ nominations sought
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 19
- EDITOR’S NOTEBOOK: Two guys, one contested parking space, two police officers: one wonders
- Church News: St. Mary’s holds retirement party for Rev. Maag
- FILL THE BOOT
- 4-H Results, 2017 Hood River County Fair
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge