Saturday, August 10, 2013
With their classic ’80s hits, Quarterflash was a wildly popular dance band that played every bar between Seattle and Portland in the late ’70s.
In 1980 they recorded an original song called "Harden My Heart" which became their first national hit. Since then, the band has released four albums, plus solo material from band leaders Marv and Rindy Ross. The Sounds of Summer Concert Series continues on Sunday, Aug. 11, at the Columbia Gorge Hotel in Hood River. Tickets are $30 in advance.
5 p.m. Doors open
6 p.m. Opening act Pamela Thomas-Martin
7 p.m. Quarterflash concert.
Call the hotel for more information and specials on rooms and tickets. Columbia Gorge Hotel, 4000 Westcliff Dr., Hood River; 541-386-5566.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge