Saturday, August 10, 2013
With their classic ’80s hits, Quarterflash was a wildly popular dance band that played every bar between Seattle and Portland in the late ’70s.
In 1980 they recorded an original song called "Harden My Heart" which became their first national hit. Since then, the band has released four albums, plus solo material from band leaders Marv and Rindy Ross. The Sounds of Summer Concert Series continues on Sunday, Aug. 11, at the Columbia Gorge Hotel in Hood River. Tickets are $30 in advance.
5 p.m. Doors open
6 p.m. Opening act Pamela Thomas-Martin
7 p.m. Quarterflash concert.
Call the hotel for more information and specials on rooms and tickets. Columbia Gorge Hotel, 4000 Westcliff Dr., Hood River; 541-386-5566.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge