Saturday, August 10, 2013
With their classic ’80s hits, Quarterflash was a wildly popular dance band that played every bar between Seattle and Portland in the late ’70s.
In 1980 they recorded an original song called "Harden My Heart" which became their first national hit. Since then, the band has released four albums, plus solo material from band leaders Marv and Rindy Ross. The Sounds of Summer Concert Series continues on Sunday, Aug. 11, at the Columbia Gorge Hotel in Hood River. Tickets are $30 in advance.
5 p.m. Doors open
6 p.m. Opening act Pamela Thomas-Martin
7 p.m. Quarterflash concert.
Call the hotel for more information and specials on rooms and tickets. Columbia Gorge Hotel, 4000 Westcliff Dr., Hood River; 541-386-5566.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Walmart sells 16.3 acres to Ryan’s Juice
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge