Saturday, August 10, 2013
HRVHS Fall sports night is Aug. 13
Hood River Valley High School is holding Fall sports night at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 13 in the school gymnasium. Parents and athletes playing or interested in playing all fall sports are asked to attend to meet coaches, receive information and season schedules and more. The meeting should take about an hour and a half.
Middle school cross country up and running
Hood River’s combined middle school cross country team is holding a parent meeting Aug. 14 at the Hood River Middle School track. Team organizers are looking for parent volunteers to help with practices and meets. Anyone willing to help but unable to come to the meeting can contact Kelly Chambers at 541-490-8603 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For athletes, three pre-season practices (with new coach Lara Stone) are scheduled for Aug. 14, 21 and 28, from 9-10 a.m. at the HRMS track.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge