Saturday, August 10, 2013
The 2013 Skamania County Fair and Timber Carnival promises awesome activity for the whole family.
The annual event hits the Skamania County Fairgrounds in scenic Stevenson, WA, Aug. 14-18.
Located in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge, the event is the last original “free-gate” fair in the Northwest, and features carnival rides, entertainment, a talent show, food and commercial vendors, 4-H and Open Class exhibits, demonstrations and evening firework displays.
Don’t miss the annual Talent Show on Thursday at 7 p.m., and the exciting and high energy bluegrass band Train of Thought featured on Friday and Saturday at 6 p.m. and look forward to the return of Nevada Slim and Cimarron Sue.
More like this story
- Gratitude goes out for acts of help and hospitality
- Hood River Elks Lodge makes donation to Meals on Wheels
- Police Log, Sept. 28 to Oct. 4
- Public Records, Building Permits, County, September 2015
- Upset! HRV takes down The Dalles, clinches first play-in spot since 2012
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 10
- Quick start propels HRV girls soccer to victory over Hermiston
- Water polo teams poised to make runs at the state title
- Port begins lower Hanel mill ground work
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 10
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge