Saturday, August 10, 2013
The 2013 Skamania County Fair and Timber Carnival promises awesome activity for the whole family.
The annual event hits the Skamania County Fairgrounds in scenic Stevenson, WA, Aug. 14-18.
Located in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge, the event is the last original “free-gate” fair in the Northwest, and features carnival rides, entertainment, a talent show, food and commercial vendors, 4-H and Open Class exhibits, demonstrations and evening firework displays.
Don’t miss the annual Talent Show on Thursday at 7 p.m., and the exciting and high energy bluegrass band Train of Thought featured on Friday and Saturday at 6 p.m. and look forward to the return of Nevada Slim and Cimarron Sue.
More like this story
- Flags Lowered: Seaside Police Sgt. Jason Goodding
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6