Wednesday, August 14, 2013
The 2013 Mt. Adams Chamber of Commerce Summer Concert Series will conclude with a spectacular three-day car show and concerts in White Salmon Park on Aug. 23, 24, and 25.
On Aug. 23, show car owners will camp on Riley’s Field at the corner of Main Street and NW Loop Road.
On Aug. 24, the cars will be in the White Salmon Park, along with a community picnic, and Johnny Limbo and the Lugnuts perform at 7 p.m.
On Aug. 25, there’s a Fireman’s Breakfast from 7-10 a.m. at the firehouse. The Art on Wheels car show is in the park until noon. Contact Bill Werst at 509-493-1985 for additional information.
More like this story
- YESTERYEARS: New Safeway store on Second and Cascade expected in 1947
- Pritchett, Haskins to wed
- Roots and Branches: Cherry Harvest
- Pick of the Week: Children’s Park public meeting July 20
- Travelogue: Panama
- Another Voice: Juntos program ‘critical to success of students in their education’
- Editor's Notebook: By George, one’s own name is a basic sweet spot in your sense of identity
- Letters to the Editor for July 19
- Another Voice: Preserve our agricultural heritage by making Tanner Ranch a park
- The comfort of quilts: Comfort Quilt Project underway at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge