Wednesday, August 14, 2013
The 2013 Mt. Adams Chamber of Commerce Summer Concert Series will conclude with a spectacular three-day car show and concerts in White Salmon Park on Aug. 23, 24, and 25.
On Aug. 23, show car owners will camp on Riley’s Field at the corner of Main Street and NW Loop Road.
On Aug. 24, the cars will be in the White Salmon Park, along with a community picnic, and Johnny Limbo and the Lugnuts perform at 7 p.m.
On Aug. 25, there’s a Fireman’s Breakfast from 7-10 a.m. at the firehouse. The Art on Wheels car show is in the park until noon. Contact Bill Werst at 509-493-1985 for additional information.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge