Saturday, August 17, 2013
Members of the Mt. Hood Meadows Management Team have been participating in ODOT’s multi-modal planning meetings on a regular basis for the past two years. As part of these on-going transportation improvement planning efforts, ODOT and the Mt. Hood Multimodal Transportation Plan partners have created an online survey.
The purpose of this survey is to gather information about 40 specific project preferences related to transportation safety and transportation alternatives for those traveling to or across Mount Hood. The result of the multimodal transportation plan will be a list of prioritized, affordable projects to be implemented along the Mount Hood corridor.
Mt. Hood Meadows has prioritized those projects it considers most important for peak traffic management to and from Mt. Hood Meadows and Cooper Spur Mountain Resort to allow the most efficient and convenient access for the growing demand for winter and summer recreation.
For more information visit http://svy.mk/ 13FqUNo. The survey must be taken by Aug. 31.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge