Saturday, August 17, 2013
Members of the Mt. Hood Meadows Management Team have been participating in ODOT’s multi-modal planning meetings on a regular basis for the past two years. As part of these on-going transportation improvement planning efforts, ODOT and the Mt. Hood Multimodal Transportation Plan partners have created an online survey.
The purpose of this survey is to gather information about 40 specific project preferences related to transportation safety and transportation alternatives for those traveling to or across Mount Hood. The result of the multimodal transportation plan will be a list of prioritized, affordable projects to be implemented along the Mount Hood corridor.
Mt. Hood Meadows has prioritized those projects it considers most important for peak traffic management to and from Mt. Hood Meadows and Cooper Spur Mountain Resort to allow the most efficient and convenient access for the growing demand for winter and summer recreation.
For more information visit http://svy.mk/ 13FqUNo. The survey must be taken by Aug. 31.
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge