Saturday, August 17, 2013
Members of the Mt. Hood Meadows Management Team have been participating in ODOT’s multi-modal planning meetings on a regular basis for the past two years. As part of these on-going transportation improvement planning efforts, ODOT and the Mt. Hood Multimodal Transportation Plan partners have created an online survey.
The purpose of this survey is to gather information about 40 specific project preferences related to transportation safety and transportation alternatives for those traveling to or across Mount Hood. The result of the multimodal transportation plan will be a list of prioritized, affordable projects to be implemented along the Mount Hood corridor.
Mt. Hood Meadows has prioritized those projects it considers most important for peak traffic management to and from Mt. Hood Meadows and Cooper Spur Mountain Resort to allow the most efficient and convenient access for the growing demand for winter and summer recreation.
For more information visit http://svy.mk/ 13FqUNo. The survey must be taken by Aug. 31.
More like this story
- Windermere holds annual food drive
- Fresh Start begins class series for home cooks
- Beauchamps celebrate 58th anniversary
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge