Saturday, August 17, 2013
Members of the Mt. Hood Meadows Management Team have been participating in ODOT’s multi-modal planning meetings on a regular basis for the past two years. As part of these on-going transportation improvement planning efforts, ODOT and the Mt. Hood Multimodal Transportation Plan partners have created an online survey.
The purpose of this survey is to gather information about 40 specific project preferences related to transportation safety and transportation alternatives for those traveling to or across Mount Hood. The result of the multimodal transportation plan will be a list of prioritized, affordable projects to be implemented along the Mount Hood corridor.
Mt. Hood Meadows has prioritized those projects it considers most important for peak traffic management to and from Mt. Hood Meadows and Cooper Spur Mountain Resort to allow the most efficient and convenient access for the growing demand for winter and summer recreation.
For more information visit http://svy.mk/ 13FqUNo. The survey must be taken by Aug. 31.
More like this story
- Lorang Fine Art open house will be Oct. 4
- Body of missing paddle boarder found in Columbia River
- Lummi Totem visits Hood River
- Living with Smoke
- Toward a healthier HRV: Health Center serves students this fall
- CL Port hosts Aug. 29 Bridge of the Gods walk
- Lost hiker, 75, found safe at Laurance Lake
- Brian Stenberg returns to his roots as Horizon’s new A.D.
- In its fifth running, Paddle Challenge is bigger than ever
- Cougar Creek fire creeps north
Helicopter searches for hiker
BLACKHAWK helicopter flies over Mt. Hood National Forest near Laurance Lake on Friday, Aug. 21. The military aircraft was called in to help police seek a missing hiker from The Dalles. Enlarge