Saturday, August 17, 2013
Members of the Mt. Hood Meadows Management Team have been participating in ODOT’s multi-modal planning meetings on a regular basis for the past two years. As part of these on-going transportation improvement planning efforts, ODOT and the Mt. Hood Multimodal Transportation Plan partners have created an online survey.
The purpose of this survey is to gather information about 40 specific project preferences related to transportation safety and transportation alternatives for those traveling to or across Mount Hood. The result of the multimodal transportation plan will be a list of prioritized, affordable projects to be implemented along the Mount Hood corridor.
Mt. Hood Meadows has prioritized those projects it considers most important for peak traffic management to and from Mt. Hood Meadows and Cooper Spur Mountain Resort to allow the most efficient and convenient access for the growing demand for winter and summer recreation.
For more information visit http://svy.mk/ 13FqUNo. The survey must be taken by Aug. 31.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: ‘Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead’ at CCA
- HR County Library District holds annual Unity Picnic to celebrate diversity, reading
- YESTERYEARS: Hood River pool facing possible closure in 1987
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 23
- ANOTHER VOICE: Call on Gorge Commission to take a stand on coal transport pollution
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 23 edition
- Lions Fundraiser ‘Applerama’ in danger of cancellation
- The Ale List: Full Sail and Harrington team up with Red Ale
- ‘Sketchbook Project’ invites conversation
- poTENtial series continues at Center for Arts
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge