Saturday, August 17, 2013
Members of the Mt. Hood Meadows Management Team have been participating in ODOT’s multi-modal planning meetings on a regular basis for the past two years. As part of these on-going transportation improvement planning efforts, ODOT and the Mt. Hood Multimodal Transportation Plan partners have created an online survey.
The purpose of this survey is to gather information about 40 specific project preferences related to transportation safety and transportation alternatives for those traveling to or across Mount Hood. The result of the multimodal transportation plan will be a list of prioritized, affordable projects to be implemented along the Mount Hood corridor.
Mt. Hood Meadows has prioritized those projects it considers most important for peak traffic management to and from Mt. Hood Meadows and Cooper Spur Mountain Resort to allow the most efficient and convenient access for the growing demand for winter and summer recreation.
For more information visit http://svy.mk/ 13FqUNo. The survey must be taken by Aug. 31.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events