Saturday, August 17, 2013
Members of the Mt. Hood Meadows Management Team have been participating in ODOT’s multi-modal planning meetings on a regular basis for the past two years. As part of these on-going transportation improvement planning efforts, ODOT and the Mt. Hood Multimodal Transportation Plan partners have created an online survey.
The purpose of this survey is to gather information about 40 specific project preferences related to transportation safety and transportation alternatives for those traveling to or across Mount Hood. The result of the multimodal transportation plan will be a list of prioritized, affordable projects to be implemented along the Mount Hood corridor.
Mt. Hood Meadows has prioritized those projects it considers most important for peak traffic management to and from Mt. Hood Meadows and Cooper Spur Mountain Resort to allow the most efficient and convenient access for the growing demand for winter and summer recreation.
For more information visit http://svy.mk/ 13FqUNo. The survey must be taken by Aug. 31.
More like this story
- Raffle winner announced
- ‘Santa’s Surprise’ comes to WAAAM
- Police Log, Nov. 20 to 26
- CGCAN hosts holiday party Dec. 20
- Lighted fire trucks roll Dec. 11 to 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 9
- Good Cheer: Small adjustments keep help flowing
- Editor's Notebook: A modest, six-figure solution to NCAA coaching salary excess
- Church News: Updated for Dec. 9 edition
- HRV girls basketball win in the final seconds at home
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge