Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Green Drinks will be held Sept. 11 at Cody Orchards Farm Stand, 3475 Graves Road in Odell, from 6-7:30 p.m. Cost is $5 suggested donation (free to current GO! members).
Green Drinks is an event of the Gorge Owned Business Network, a newly formed project of the Columbia Gorge Earth Center. GO! aims to advance Gorge-owned businesses with a commitment to a sustainable and prosperous community.
The event moves around the Gorge every month to a new town and a new bar or business and is held with two goals in mind: Provide valuable information for people working in sustainable industries and provide an opportunity for residents, business owners, government and others from around the Gorge to get together once a month in a fun atmosphere.
If you have an idea or would like to organize a Gorge Green Drinks event, contact email@example.com.
Gorge Green Drinks is entirely run by volunteers. If you are interested in helping plan future events, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- On Stage for Christmas
- Gorge Kids in Action — filling a wish list for others
- Looking for fun? Try mini-golf this weekend
- Warm gifts: Parkhurst says thank you
- Hospice Youth thanks veterans for their service
- Lions grocery contest winners announced
- Columbia Art Center ‘Nook’ features artist Steve Stegall
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 28
- Minoru Yasui: Governor adds to Hood River native’s Presidential Medal of Freedom honor
- Class of ’66 seeks classmates
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge