Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Green Drinks will be held Sept. 11 at Cody Orchards Farm Stand, 3475 Graves Road in Odell, from 6-7:30 p.m. Cost is $5 suggested donation (free to current GO! members).
Green Drinks is an event of the Gorge Owned Business Network, a newly formed project of the Columbia Gorge Earth Center. GO! aims to advance Gorge-owned businesses with a commitment to a sustainable and prosperous community.
The event moves around the Gorge every month to a new town and a new bar or business and is held with two goals in mind: Provide valuable information for people working in sustainable industries and provide an opportunity for residents, business owners, government and others from around the Gorge to get together once a month in a fun atmosphere.
If you have an idea or would like to organize a Gorge Green Drinks event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gorge Green Drinks is entirely run by volunteers. If you are interested in helping plan future events, contact: email@example.com.
More like this story
- Cider Central: Cider Café opens, ’Gorge Society’ rebrands
- HR Library hosts Songwriters in the Round Sept. 16
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 5
- Labor Day: Drive with care, and take a moment to honor workers who can’t take a break
- Editor's Notebook: Will guards’ new disdain cancel refugees tickets’ aboard today’s European train?
- Police Log, Aug. 24 to 30
- Building Permits, City, August 2015
- HRV girls soccer looks to continue its winning ways
- Sports Briefs for Sept. 5
- Young team, playoff dreams for HRV volleyball
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge