Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Green Drinks will be held Sept. 11 at Cody Orchards Farm Stand, 3475 Graves Road in Odell, from 6-7:30 p.m. Cost is $5 suggested donation (free to current GO! members).
Green Drinks is an event of the Gorge Owned Business Network, a newly formed project of the Columbia Gorge Earth Center. GO! aims to advance Gorge-owned businesses with a commitment to a sustainable and prosperous community.
The event moves around the Gorge every month to a new town and a new bar or business and is held with two goals in mind: Provide valuable information for people working in sustainable industries and provide an opportunity for residents, business owners, government and others from around the Gorge to get together once a month in a fun atmosphere.
If you have an idea or would like to organize a Gorge Green Drinks event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gorge Green Drinks is entirely run by volunteers. If you are interested in helping plan future events, contact: email@example.com.
More like this story
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
- YoHOHs spread summer cheer
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge