Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Green Drinks will be held Sept. 11 at Cody Orchards Farm Stand, 3475 Graves Road in Odell, from 6-7:30 p.m. Cost is $5 suggested donation (free to current GO! members).
Green Drinks is an event of the Gorge Owned Business Network, a newly formed project of the Columbia Gorge Earth Center. GO! aims to advance Gorge-owned businesses with a commitment to a sustainable and prosperous community.
The event moves around the Gorge every month to a new town and a new bar or business and is held with two goals in mind: Provide valuable information for people working in sustainable industries and provide an opportunity for residents, business owners, government and others from around the Gorge to get together once a month in a fun atmosphere.
If you have an idea or would like to organize a Gorge Green Drinks event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gorge Green Drinks is entirely run by volunteers. If you are interested in helping plan future events, contact: email@example.com.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge