Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Green Drinks will be held Sept. 11 at Cody Orchards Farm Stand, 3475 Graves Road in Odell, from 6-7:30 p.m. Cost is $5 suggested donation (free to current GO! members).
Green Drinks is an event of the Gorge Owned Business Network, a newly formed project of the Columbia Gorge Earth Center. GO! aims to advance Gorge-owned businesses with a commitment to a sustainable and prosperous community.
The event moves around the Gorge every month to a new town and a new bar or business and is held with two goals in mind: Provide valuable information for people working in sustainable industries and provide an opportunity for residents, business owners, government and others from around the Gorge to get together once a month in a fun atmosphere.
If you have an idea or would like to organize a Gorge Green Drinks event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gorge Green Drinks is entirely run by volunteers. If you are interested in helping plan future events, contact: email@example.com.
More like this story
- Columbia Gorge Express bus starts Memorial Day weekend
- Missing woman reported, last seen in Stevenson
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party fun
- Memorial Day Weekend events … and beyond
- DRAGON DASH
- Acute story
- Memorial Day service, May 29 at Idlewilde
- Sports briefs for May 27
- Columbia Gorge Genealogical Society meets June 10 at Discovery Center
- The Dalles museums offer free admission for military
Hood River firefighters battle Heights blaze
Hood River firefighters tackled an early morning fire at an answering service in the Heights Wednesday morning. The 1 a.m fire was caused by an electrical panel and eventually gutted the office. Enlarge