Saturday, August 24, 2013
The Wy’east High School Class of 1969 has set its reunion dates and is seeking classmate contacts. This relaxed and casual event will be held Sept. 6-7, beginning with an informal Friday evening gathering in Hood River and continuing with a Saturday evening banquet at the Best Western Hood River Inn.
Anyone having contact information for one or more far-flung Wy’east Class of 1969 members is asked to email classmate contact information to email@example.com or call Terri Vann at 541-490-6557 or Davinne McKeown-Ellis at 541-386-4475. Please leave a message if there is no answer.
The Hood River High School Class of 1958 will be holding its 55-year reunion Sept. 22-24. The event will begin Sunday evening with an informal get-together, followed on Monday with a dinner at the Best Western Hood River Inn starting with a social at 6 p.m. and dinner at 7. Tuesday there will be a breakfast; place yet to be determined.
For more information contact Nancy Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-357-2471.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for April 29
- Library District wins award for Odell Library Express project
- OSU spring plant sale canceled
- HRVHS music students win spots at state championships in May
- Summer youth employment at Next Door
- Patterson takes second at Oregon Speech event
- Delta Kappa marks 50 years, holds Spring Fling Bingo May 13
- Steelhead Robotics returns from World event
- Local students named to OSU honor roll
- Destination Imagination team prepares for Global Finals
I Can't Keep Quiet singers at "Citizen Town Hall"
‘I can’t keep quiet,’ sing members of an impromptu choir in front of Hood River Middle School Saturday prior to the citizen town hall for questions to Rep. Greg Walden. The song addresses female empowerment generally and sexual violence implicitly, and gained prominence during the International Women’s Day events in January. The singers braved a sudden squall to finish their song and about 220 people gathered in HRMS auditorium, which will be the scene of the April 12 town hall with Rep. Greg Walden, at 3 p.m. Enlarge