Tuesday, August 27, 2013
A Celebration of Life for Margaret Markovich Boytz, who died Aug. 14, 2013, will be held Thursday, Aug. 29, at Providence Brookside Manor. A 3:30 p.m. reception will be followed by a service of remembrance. Viewing times at Anderson’s Tribute Center are available on its website, www.andersonstributecenter.com.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Slovak Cemetery in Roslyn, Wash., United Mine Workers (UMW) or the PHRMH Foundation Assisted Living Fund. Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031. Visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Margie Gholston, a lifelong resident of Mosier, Ore., passed away Monday, Aug. 26, 2013, at Flagstone Retirement & Assisted Living in The Dalles, Ore. She was born Dec. 29, 1921, in Mosier.
Services are planned for 11 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 31, at Mosier Grace Bible Church (at the corner of Third and Washington streets).
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Janice May Staver, 73, died Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2013, at her home in Rowena, Ore., surrounded by family and friends.
A celebration of her life will be held Sunday, Sept. 8, at 6 p.m. at the Columbia Gorge Discovery Center, 5000 Discovery Drive, The Dalles.
More like this story
- Aporkalypse: Bacon contest fattens coffers at Helping Hands
- The Ale List: ‘Zwickelmania’ returns, Full Sail taps Wheatwine
- YESTERYEARS: DaKine, Pro Motion relocating to Hood River in 1986
- Cascade Observations: Sweetness of Winter
- Parenting program starts in Cascade Locks
- Second Saturday will be all about pilots
- Five Gorge wines earn medals
- Revenue steps up fraud, identity theft prevention
- Father of the Bride
- City, county support affordable housing bill